- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Made of steel.
- Size: 1/4" x 36"
Refractory Brick. Compatible with most models.
- Pack of 9
- Bricks Priced Individually at $2.60 each - Sold in increments of 9 bricks
Refractory Brick (Pack of 9)
- Fits most wood stove brands
- Keep cool air in during the summer
- Prevent cold drafts in the winter
- Cushions and dampens vibrations
- Removable and reusable
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" W x 1-1/4" H x 42" L
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Maximum Load: 2,600 lbs.
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- 5 per pack
- Holds up to 1 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: #114, 1"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More