Sold By The Foot
- 5/8-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 325-Pound
- Red/White color, solid braid polypropylene
- Also known as Lead Line or Derby Rope
- Soft and pliable, resistant to abrasion, has good retention, low stretch
- A favorite of equestrians, uses includes halter and lead ropes and other farm and home applications
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Industrial design cam action mechanism insures quiet switch action.
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #14 and #12 wire to speed installation.
- Unbreakable top and bottom housing eliminates call-backs due to job site breakage.
- Patented built-in wire looper for pre-looping.
- Three way switches feature additional push-in common termination for feed-through tapping.
- Push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire only.
- Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire.
- Tri-combo screws accept slotted-, Phillips, and Robertson-head tools for installations in both the U.S. and Canada.
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Holds up to 10 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- 14 per pack
- Size: #214-1/2, 5/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More