- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
Home Selects vapor tight fluorescent fixture is engineered for performance down to the smallest detail. The casketed enclosure is designed for damp or wet locations indoors and outdoors. The clear impact-resistant polycarbonate lens can withstand most harsh environments. The low profile makes it ideal for tight areas and low ceilings. This rugged fixture operates 2 lamps and as a standard feature comes with a Light Wave instant start electronic fluorescent ballast. Price is for fixture & does not include lamps.
- Weatherproof fixture
- 2 stainless steel mounting brackets included
- Diffuser secured in position with 10 polycarbonate snap latches
- Diffuser is one piece molded high-impact polycarbonate
- Light wave ballast
- RoHS compliant
- UL listed
- 100-277-volt universal ballast
Safely produces toasty warmth from 6,000 BTU/hr up to a maximum 12,000 BTU/hr to keep you comfortable in the outdoors. Built strong to stand up to rugged outdoor use.
- Camouflage faceplate
- Silent electronic ignition
- 6,000 to 12,000 BTU/hr
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system
- Heavy-duty burner guard
- Sturdy, easy-grip carry handle
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Operates on disposable cylinder or refillable 20 lb. tank using hose adapter (all sold separately)
- Built-in storage space for spare disposable cylinder
- Rugged steel and high-impact, non-rusting plastic construction
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
This midsize humidifier offers good looks, compact design and maximum humidification for up to 1100 sq. ft. The digital control panel provides precise humidity monitoring and control. The easy pour-in design makes refilling worry-free.
- 5 Gallon output per day
- Auto humidistat
- 4-speed motor with quiet nighttime setting
- Built-in hygrometer
- Easy pour-in fill method
- 3 Gallon total water capacity
- Uses two patented Super Wicks (part # 1040)
- Accomodates 2-Stage AirCare Filter (part # 1050)
- Dimensions: 17-3/4" L x 9-1/4" D x 13-3/4" H
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
Enjoy superior comfort with the NewAir AH-600 low profile baseboard heater. Featuring the quality construction you depend on, this 1500 watt heater combines the advantages of a built-in baseboard heater with the convenience of a portable space heater. A variety of safety features, multiple heat settings, an automatic timer, and a stylish contemporary design makes this heater the ideal choice for your home or office.
Maximum Heating Potential- With its unassuming, low-profile design, the NewAir AH-600 heater easily fits in small spaces. But this 1500 watt heater is capable of warming up to 250 square feet, which makes it ideal for heating almost any indoor space.
Custom Comfort Settings- Easy-to-use manual controls – mounted on the front of the unit - let you select your perfect comfort level. The NewAir AH-600 baseboard heater automatically regulates room temperature according to your settings. For even more convenience, a 7.5 hour timer means you’ll never forget to turn it off.
Stylish and Portable- The NewAir AH-600 proves that style and durability can go hand in hand. The contemporary black matte finish will complement your room decor. And since it can plug in anywhere, this heater goes anywhere you need bit of extra warmth.
Safe and Reliable- The NewAir AH-600 1500W heater automatically turns off if the gets to hot or the room starts to overheat. A mesh metal cover protects the heat element from fingers and foreign objects, too. Built from durable materials, this heater is a safe and reliable choice for keeping your family warm this winter.
- Heats up to 250 square feet
- Low-profile design perfect for small spaces
- Choose from 5 heat settings for maximum comfort
- Easy-to-use manual temperature control and 7.5 hour timer
- Safety features include automatic shut-off if unit overheats
Specifications Length (in.) 31.50" Weight (in.) 5.00" Height (in.) 8.25" Product Weight 7.30 lbs Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 1500 Watts Amps 12.5 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 250 Square Feet Heater Type Baseboard Heating Method Convection Number of Heat Settings 5 Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Rotary Automatic Shut-Off Yes Tip Over Switch No Power Indicator Light Yes Remote Control No Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 7.5 Hours Certifications UL/CUL
The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. Fits small sump pits! This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11in. or larger sump pits. Automatic on/off action with mechanical float switch. Top suction design. Designed for clear water use only.
- Thermally protected motor
- Cast iron construction with corrosion-proof thermoplastic top
- Top suction strainer filters debris
- High capacity 1 1/2in. NPT discharge port
- Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impeller with steel shaft is designed for years of use
- Stainless steel fasteners for superior corrosion-resistance
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing
- 120°F max fluid temperature
- 9 3/4in. dia. x 11 1/2in.H
- UL and CSA listed
- Fold-Down Handle for compact storage
- Swivel Out Regulator for easy fuel connection
- Designed and approved for emergency indoor & outdoor use
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- Accidental tip-over safety shutoff
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Heats up to 200 sq. ft.
- Connects directly to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose (NOT INCLUDED)
- CSA certified
- Variable BTU’s - 8, 12, 14, 16, 24 and 28,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator; Operate one or two burners at a time
- Instant Heat - Piezo push-button ignitor (Model MH24TS)
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Mounts directly to a 1-20 lb propane cylinder (not included)
- Maximum Heating Time / Hi - Up to 15 hours on 20 lb cylinder
- For outdoor use only