- Clear vinyl flexible tubing.
- Plasticized polyvinyl chloride.
- Recommended use: Air, chemicals, drainage, or water.
- 5/8" Inner Diameter x 3/4" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long
- Rust resistant eyes can be opened and re-closed to secure lengths of chain or rope.
- 2 per pack
- Holds up to 15 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: #811, 1-1/4"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Sold By The Foot
- 1/2-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 420-Pound
- Yellow color, 3-strand twisted polypropylene
- Strong, floats, good knot retention, flexible, low stretch, sliceable
- Strong and economical rope can be used for swimming pool markers, camping, marine, and general use
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Do not use for drinking water
- Length: 1.25"
- Width: 2.25"
- Height: 1"