- Siphon Pump Battery Operated Fits 5 gal. can.
- Runs on 2 'D' cell batteries.
- Transfers fuel easily from can to heater.
- Note: Not for use with gasoline
- 15" Suction End
- 24" Discharge Hose
S-handle quartz halogen utility work light has a black cast head with safety glass and chrome wire grill. Steel 16mm S-tube stand with foam handle. Grounded cord in high visibility yellow. 500W quartz halogen bulb included. 500W/120V, UL and CUL listed.Learn More
500 watt halogen floodlight in bronze. Made of corrosion resistant die cast aluminum for extra long life. Hooded design helps protect fixture from rain and directs light out, not up, for maximum efficiency. Perfect for wall, eave or ground mounting applications. Comes preassembled and prewired for easy installation. 500 watt halogen T-3 bulb included.Learn More
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
- Impact Resistant
- Stable Tested Tough
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 36"