To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow Shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 7'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
DOES NOT FIT THE HOMESTEAD 10' x 8'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Blower for ProCom DF stoves EDP200 and FBD400 fireplaces. Thermostatically controlled. Works with ProCom product only.
- Will help circulate heat 75% better
- 1 year limited warranty
- For use with models QD250T, EDP200T2-JA, EDP200T2-MO, FBD400RTCC-M-HC, FBD400RTCC-M-MO, FBD400TCC-M-HC, FBD400TCC-M-MO, PCSD25T, and PCSD25RT
- Some assembly required
Save money and protect your most priceless possessions with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump. By installing a pedestal sump pump above ground, you can save yourself thousands of dollars in repairs and hours of grueling labor. Avoid having to tear apart your entire basement floor to fix a minor problem. Make a wise investment and protect the value of your home with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump.
- Thermoplastic construction
- Adjustable vertical float switch
- Heavy duty motor thermally protected and air cooled
- Top suction screen filters debris
- High capacity discharge
- Two pole float switch provides positive on / off action
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft. for up to 5 1/2 hours
- 45° heating angle directs radiant heat where it's most needed
- Pushbutton ignition
- Heavy-duty wire guard for safety
- Accidental tip-over switch
- Low oxygen safety shutoff
- Pushbutton off switch
- Single control gas valve
- Easy-grip handle
- Sturdy 8in. dia. compact stand minimizes footprint
- Uses 1-lb. disposable propane cylinder (not included)
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
The Dyna-Glo 25,000 BTU portable propane convection heater is a powerful, durable solution for areas up to 600 square feet. Features a continuous variable BTU valve that allows for complete control from 15,000 - 25,000 BTUs to maximize fuel efficiency. An all aluminized steel construction makes for great durability while the auto safety shut-off keeps your projects safe. Equipped with 1-hand ignition and an included hose and regulator assembly, you're installed and ready to go in no time.
-01 denotes a series certified for use in Canada
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Auto Safety Shutoff
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly (-01 Series is 15')
- 1 Hand Piezo Ignition
- Aluminized Steel Construction
Specifications Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 15,000 to 25,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 11.69 Width (in.) 11.69 Height (in.) 12.91 Weight (lbs.) 5.6 (-01 6.2) Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 15,000 15,000 15,000 Operating Time (hrs) 29 58 144 Medium BTU Output 20,000 20,000 20,000 Operating Time (hrs) 22 43 108 High BTU Output 25,000 25,000 25,000 Operating Time (hrs) 17 35 86
The Pleasant Hearth 20 in. Electric Fireplace Logs can be inserted into any fireplace, replacing existing wood grate, gas grate, burner or log set. Easy to install, this unit plugs into any 120 volt outlet to bring you the look, and feel of a real fire in a safe and clean alternative.
- Realistic glowing ember bed
- Quick and easy installation- plugs into any 120 volt outlet
- Fits most fireplaces
- Width (in.): 20.25
- Depth (in.): 7.5
- Height (in.): 10.25
- Weight (lbs.): 8.2
Required were chimney pipe terminates above the roofline. Removeable screws allows for cleaning of the chimney and spark arrestor screen. Spark arrestor screen included. Made of stainless steel. Install and use only in accordance with Dura chimney model DCR, SDP chimney installation and maintenance instructions. Residential type and building heating appliance chimney part.
Features & Benefits
- Wood Stove Chimney
- Made in the USA
- 6" dia.
- Dura/plus 2100 deg. H
- Class A chimney
- For use with Simpson Dura Vent chimney systems only
The Pleasant Hearth blower can improve heat circulation by up to 75%. Thermostatically controlled with automatic or manual operation. Designed and certified to only operate with Pleasant Hearth products.
- Easy Installation
- Automatic or Manual Operation
- Improves Heat Circulation
- Requires Electricity