As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
- Length (in.): 51.2"
- Width (in.): 10.5"
- Height (in.): 5"
- Weight (lbs.): 32 lbs
Save money and protect your most priceless possessions with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump. By installing a pedestal sump pump above ground, you can save yourself thousands of dollars in repairs and hours of grueling labor. Avoid having to tear apart your entire basement floor to fix a minor problem. Make a wise investment and protect the value of your home with the Wayne SPV500 Pedestal Sump Pump.
- Thermoplastic construction
- Adjustable vertical float switch
- Heavy duty motor thermally protected and air cooled
- Top suction screen filters debris
- High capacity discharge
- Two pole float switch provides positive on / off action
When the weather turns cold, get a blast of extra heat from the NewAir AH-400 portable space heater. This compact unit is small enough to sit beneath a desk or along a wall, but powerful enough to give you the extra warmth you need. Built-in safety features include a tip-over switch and automatic shut off in case of overheating.
Great For Offices- The flat panel design of the NewAir AH-400 personal space heater makes it perfect for offices and other tight spaces where extra warmth is needed. Just tuck it under a desk or inside your cubicle to chase away the chill.
Low Energy Cost- This low watt heater features a special diathermic oil that heats quickly and stays warm even after the heater has been turned off. You'll use less electricity to run it without sacrificing function.
Automatic Temperature Control- With an easy-to-use dial thermostat control, the NewAir AH-400 portable space heater lets you select the ideal temperature for your personal space. The heater will automatically adjust to keep you comfortable.
Runs Quietly- The NewAir under desk heater uses natural convection to circulate air. With no internal fan, it is completely silent when operating so it won't disturb your indoor environment.
- Operates without a fan so you aren’t bothered by noise
- Heats up quickly so you don’t have to wait!
- Small size fits neatly by desks, walls or wherever you need extra heat
- Low-energy usage saves money and won’t trip circuit breaker
- Adjustable thermostat lets you choose the perfect temperature
Specifications Length (in.) 21.00" Width (in.) 5.00" Height (in.) 16.50 Product Weight 8.5 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 400 Watts Amps 3.3 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 40 Square Feet Heater Type Oil-Filled Radiator, Flat Panel Heating Method Convection Heating Capacity 1365 BTUs Number of Heat Settings 1 Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Dial Automatic Shut-Off Yes Tip Over Switch Yes Power Indicator Light Yes Certifications UL
Dee Zee Tool Box - Plastic poly utility chest. Constructed of strong yet lightweight plastic. Built to add quick storage wherever you need it. Truck, trailer, boat, dorm room, garage, barn, workshop or anywhere else you can use storage. Molded cup holders on lid provide convenience. Foam gasket around lid helps makes box weather resistant. Built in locations on lid accept your pad lock for security (pad locks not included).
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 35" L x 14" W x 13" H
- Volume: 3.6 cu. ft.
- Poly Plastic Storage Chest
- Rigid Plastic Frame Resists Warping
- Double Wall Lid For Extra Support
- Classic Brite-Tread Pattern
- Cup Holders Molded Into Lid
- Molded Locking Tabs For Security
- Padlock Not Included
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. Specifically, it covers the blowers and allows for easy connection to the existing HVAC return duct work or to newly installed ducting. It comes with an integrated slot for a 16-Inch by 20-Inch air filter. Made of durable Galvanized steel, the UFB908 will provide years of trouble free service. For units: 1300, 1537G, 1602, 1802, 24AF, 1400, 1500, 1557M, 1602M, 24A, and 30A.
** Replaces parts: 11RKL, 11RKS, 24CRM.**
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
- Pumps Up To 3200 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump
- Adjustable Vertical Float Switch Allows For Easy Changes In Operating Cycle To Fit Application
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed for Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- Corrosion Resistant Reinforced Thermoplastic Construction
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge And Thermoplastic Base
- Will Replace Most Submersible Sumps Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
Dee Zee Bed Mats are a cost-effective solution to protect your truck bed surface free from scratches, dings and dents. Shifting cargo is also a detriment to your truck’s appearance. Bed Mats help prevent shifting cargo from damaging your truck and eliminate chasing down loose items strewn about the truck bed.
Dee Zee Bed Mats are custom fitting to your truck by contouring around wheel wells for ultimate coverage. Rubber cleats on the reverse side facilitate water drainage and keep the Bed Mat securely in place. Made in the USA with superior manufacturing, you can trust heavy-duty Dee Zee Bed Mats to last the life of your truck.
Each heavy-duty Dee Zee Bed Mat is constructed from .375” (9.52mm) high-density rubber compound that is resistant to gas or oil spills. The tightly compressed rubber fibers are abrasion and tear resistant from your cargo. Your custom fit Bed Mat will not crack, rust or break in extreme temperatures. Resilient rubber compound material deflects harmful UV rays to decrease fading.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Bed Mat
- Helps Prevent Cargo From Shifting & Damaging Your Truck Bed
- Extra Thick .375" (9.52mm) Rubber Compound Construction
- Rubber Cleats Help Keep Mat In Place & Allow Water to Drain
- Highly Compressed Rubber Resists Abrasions & Tears
- Will Not Rust, Crack, Or Break - Even In Extreme Temperatures
- Resists Common Fuel & Oil Spills
- Rubber Material Deflects UV Rays To Reduce Fading
- Custom Fit Applications Contour Around Wheel Wells For A Perfect Fit
- Trimming May Be Required For Short Bed Applications
- Tailgate Mat Sold Separately
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 4' x 10'
- 8' x 6'
- 10' x 6'
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1400 Cfm ventilates up to a 2000 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- Durable steel construction withstands impacting winds, flying debris and hail
- Built-in steel mesh grille keeps out birds, squirrels and other rodents
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Reduces heat buildup in the attic and helps make living areas more comfortable
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- The low profile is aesthetically pleasing on the roofline
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 670 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
- 4.5 AMPS
- 110 Volts