ProCom Heating’s Portable Tank Top Outdoor Propane Heaters keep you warm when enjoying your favorite outdoor activities. Compact, portable and efficient, these tank top propane heaters work by radiating infrared heat with minimal loss of heat to the air. Perfect for camping, tailgating, hunting and other outdoor activities where you need an easily portable source of heat.
- 15,000 BTU variable radiant heaters
- 3 heat settings – 10,000, 12,000 and 15,000 BTU
- Runs up to 39 hours on a 20 lb. LP cylinder
- Heats up to 375 sq. ft.
- No electricity required
- Match ignition
- CSA certified
- Regulator included
- Tip over protection
- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi
Romex SIMpull® cable is the culmination of extensive lab testing and field research conducted through Southwire's D.B. Cofer Technology Center, one of the world's leading centers for wire and cable technology. In the beginning, our goal was to simply improve NM usage by making it easier to pull without raising distribution costs. Where we ended is a revolutionary new grade of NM. It pulls 50% easier, is tear resistant, reduces burn-thru and strips easier.Learn More
- Continuous duty, thermally protected - split capacitor motor
- Pumps will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" discharge for high capacity pumping
- Can be used as a utility pump by removing the float switch
- Amps: 4.1
- Construction: Thermoplastic
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Discharge Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Discharge Type: Top
- Cord Length: 10'
- Solids Handling: 1/8"
- Impeller Type: Thermoplastic
- Warranty: 1 Year
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
This sturdy log cart easily moves split wood from one location to another with the ease of it's dolly-like design. The frame is powder coated for long lasting durability. Perfect for anyone who's wood pile is a good walk from the door.
- Large capacity cart holds up to 50 pounds of firewood
- Large 10" hard rubber wheels roll easily indoors and outdoors
- Heavy duty steel construction for years of use
- Weight balanced over wheels for easy handling
- Front support prevents firewood spillage
- Attractive natural iron finish
- Product dimensions: 13.5" L x 16" W x 45" H
- Carton dimensions: 3.75" L x 37.5" W x 15.5" H
- Weight: 42 lbs.