- Easy to use
- Size: 50' x 2"
- Clear, outdoor poly sealing tape
- Seals gaps at joint where window sections meet
- Use on double-hung or sliding glass windows
- All-weather, UV-resistant
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Used to reduce flue pipe size
- Crimped on small end
- 24 Gauge
Transferring liquids from one container to another can be tricky. Spilling liquid is very common and you end up wasting valuable materials in the process. With your new 21st century battery operated siphon pump, this will never be a problem. These handy machines can easily transfer liquids from up to a 5 gallon container. 21st century battery operated siphon is powered by two D-Cell batteries so you can siphon liquids without worrying about wires! Don't hassle with trying to find a power outlet when you need to siphon. A lot of times, there isn't one around. Use the siphon on your boat, in your aquarium at home, to transfer liquids to your heater, on your bailer, or any other otherwise difficult task. Specific details are as follows:
- Siphon Pump Battery Operated Fits 5 gal. Can.
- Runs on 2 'D' cell batteries.
- Transfers fuel easily from can to heater.
- Note: Not for use with gasoline.
- 15" Suction End.
- 24" Discharge Hose.
So grab your 21st century battery operated siphon pump today and start transferring liquids in an easy and safe manner. Stop hassling with spillage and start doing it the easy way.Learn More
500 watt halogen floodlight in bronze. Made of corrosion resistant die cast aluminum for extra long life. Hooded design helps protect fixture from rain and directs light out, not up, for maximum efficiency. Perfect for wall, eave or ground mounting applications. Comes preassembled and prewired for easy installation. 500 watt halogen T-3 bulb included.Learn More
UL Listed and meets OSHA for outdoor use. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight. SJTW Wire, 10A 125V Rated.
- Orange Vinyl Extension Cord
- Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use
- Orange vinyl jacketed
- Resists moisture, abrasion, exposure to sunlight
- Wire type SJTW
- Sleeve packed
- UL listed
- SIZE:16/3 x 10 Ft.
- RATING:10 Amp
- Female Flare x Female Flare
- Use for gasoline, grease, oil, natural gas, liquid petroleum, refridgeration, air conditioning, compressed air lines.
- Use on flexible copper tubing
- Size: 1/2"
- Steel frame and spring, rubber rollers
- Spring action catch designed to hold doors firmly closed
- Includes screws