When you're ready to add a multi-meter to your toolbox this unit is a great place to start. This tester is designed to work on most household appliances and is equipped with an easy-to-read 3.5 inch digital display and three testing functions; AC Voltage to 500V, DC Voltage to 600V and Resistance to 2 meg Ohms. The 11 position manual ranging smooth rotary style achieves precise readings and the low battery indicator ensures an accurate read-out. Durable housing is drop resistant to 3ft and crush rated to 150 lbs. Tester is rated CAT III 600V and conforms to UL 61010-1 standards and certified to CAN/CSA C22.2. Unit comes pre-packaged with secure-fitting 26 inch test leads and operating instructions and includes a 1 year warranty. (Requires 9V battery - not included)
- 11 position, smooth rotary dial ensures easy positioning
- Durable, drop resistant housing
- 3.5 inch digital display
- Secure fitting input jacks
- Replaceable 26" test leads
- Conforms to UL 61010-1 standards and certified to CAN/CSA C22.2
Includes: Tester, leads, operating instructionsLearn More
This HVLP Thick Material Needle Kit from Campbell Hausfeld is just the thing to have on hand for your airless spray gun needs. It should be used for textured coatings. This Turbine HVLP needle kit is to be used only with CH HVLP turbine spray guns with the round logo embossed in the handle. There is a 90 day limited warranty on this needle.
- Turbine HVLP needle kit is to be used with textured coatings
- Use only CH HVLP turbine spray guns with round logo embossed in the handle
- Blue mirror lenses, glossy black frame
- Anti-scratch coating
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003
The easy way to coat, seal and protect - just spray it on. Watertight liquid rubber sealant seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture. Excellent for gutters, skylights, hoses, window sills, PVC pipes and much more. .
- Spray-on sealant
- Seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture
- Long-lasting, paintable and flexible
- 20 ounce Can 14oz net.weight
- Made in USA
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
The rugged polyurethane Handle-Keeper holds the Hi-Lift® handle to the upright steel bar, keeping it in place when not in use and eliminating "rattling" during transportation and storage.
The Handle-Keeper easily slips on and off over the Hi-Lift® Top Clamp-Clevis to allow for proper use of the Hi-Lift® Jack. The unique design eliminates the need to remove the Top Clamp-Clevis for putting on or taking off the Handle-Keeper.
*NOTICE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE HANDLE-KEEPER TO BE REMOVED DURING JACK USE TO ALLOW THE HANDLE TO BE PLACED IN THE FULL UPRIGHT POSITION AS STATED IN THE HI-LIFT SAFETY INSTRUCTION MANUAL.
Handle-Keeper Features & Specifications:
- Fits all models of Hi-Lift® brand jacks
- Available in two colors - Black & Red
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 72"