The PSU 1020 features 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" combination adapters and the most durable check valve flapper in the industry. This is one of the world's most reliable sump pump check valves.
- 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" combination adapters
- The most durable flapper in the industry
- All stainless steel clamps
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Strong and durable ABS body
- Fits 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" black, galvanized or DWV Schedule 40 pipe
- Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Max. Operating Pressure: 45 PSI
- Material: ABS (Body), PVC (Adapters) and 301 Stainless Steel (Clamps and Fasteners)
- Application: Sump Pumps
A WAYNE Drill Pump is a drill powered water pump that connects to standard garden hoses to pump water easily. Typical applications include clogged sinks, overflowed dishwashers and washing machines.
- Drill Pump Pumps up to 150 GPH
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel shaft
- Compatible with any electric drill
- Thermoplastic construction
- Ideal for replacing worn or broken grommets in leaky faucets - hoses - and more.
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 9,200 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
The rugged polyurethane Handle-Keeper holds the Hi-Lift® handle to the upright steel bar, keeping it in place when not in use and eliminating "rattling" during transportation and storage.
The Handle-Keeper easily slips on and off over the Hi-Lift® Top Clamp-Clevis to allow for proper use of the Hi-Lift® Jack. The unique design eliminates the need to remove the Top Clamp-Clevis for putting on or taking off the Handle-Keeper.
*NOTICE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE HANDLE-KEEPER TO BE REMOVED DURING JACK USE TO ALLOW THE HANDLE TO BE PLACED IN THE FULL UPRIGHT POSITION AS STATED IN THE HI-LIFT SAFETY INSTRUCTION MANUAL.
Handle-Keeper Features & Specifications:
- Fits all models of Hi-Lift® brand jacks
- Available in two colors - Black & Red
it! Ideal for gutters, roofs, pipes, driveways, window trim, fountains, flower pots and more. You've seen the commercial with the bottom of a boat cut out and replaced with a screen door coated with Flex Seal. Consumer Reports tested and confirmed it!
Make a watertight, flexible rubberized coating in seconds with the shake of a can and the push of a button. Flex Seal seals, coats, and protects almost anything.
Flex Seal gets deep into cracks and holes and creates a seal to lock out moisture and air that lasts for years. Use on any surface, Flex Seal is paintable. Even works on a wet surface!
So many applications, you'll want to keep a can in the garage, car RV and boat.
- Variable pressure nozzle allows for light or heavy application.
- Dries to the touch in several hours,
- completely cures overnight.
- 20 ounce can
- 14oz net weight
- Made in USA
UPS Ground or Freight only.Learn More
$9.99[description] Learn More