Dee Zee Bed Mats are a cost-effective solution to protect your truck bed surface free from scratches, dings and dents. Shifting cargo is also a detriment to your truck’s appearance. Bed Mats help prevent shifting cargo from damaging your truck and eliminate chasing down loose items strewn about the truck bed.
Dee Zee Bed Mats are custom fitting to your truck by contouring around wheel wells for ultimate coverage. Rubber cleats on the reverse side facilitate water drainage and keep the Bed Mat securely in place. Made in the USA with superior manufacturing, you can trust heavy-duty Dee Zee Bed Mats to last the life of your truck.
Each heavy-duty Dee Zee Bed Mat is constructed from .375” (9.52mm) high-density rubber compound that is resistant to gas or oil spills. The tightly compressed rubber fibers are abrasion and tear resistant from your cargo. Your custom fit Bed Mat will not crack, rust or break in extreme temperatures. Resilient rubber compound material deflects harmful UV rays to decrease fading.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Bed Mat
- Helps Prevent Cargo From Shifting & Damaging Your Truck Bed
- Extra Thick .375" (9.52mm) Rubber Compound Construction
- Rubber Cleats Help Keep Mat In Place & Allow Water to Drain
- Highly Compressed Rubber Resists Abrasions & Tears
- Will Not Rust, Crack, Or Break - Even In Extreme Temperatures
- Resists Common Fuel & Oil Spills
- Rubber Material Deflects UV Rays To Reduce Fading
- Custom Fit Applications Contour Around Wheel Wells For A Perfect Fit
- Trimming May Be Required For Short Bed Applications
- Tailgate Mat Sold Separately
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Tool Shed 600 Pound Trailer Dolly is made of a strong tubular metal and is built to last.
- Super-Strong Tubular Construction
- 600 Pound Tongue Capacity
- Two - 10 inch by 3 inch pneumatic tires cushion the load and provide smooth maneuverability
- 1-7/8 inch chome hich ball has a 7/8 inch diameter shank
- Approximately 21 pounds
A terrific hearth accessory and perfect for ash removal/stove cleanup. Safely stores ashes with a secured lid. Shovel has its own holder on the side of the can. Brass handle with wooden grip makes for easy transport.
Dimensions: 14L x 15W x 18H
- 6 gallon capacity
- Includes shovel
Designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit FHT chimney system such as wood stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. This Dura Plus Chimney Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Thompson's Water Clear Wood Protector is low VOC and is safe to ship.
- Provides protection against wood rot and mildew
- Provides protection against water and sun damage
- 1 Coat Application
- Offers 3 years of protection
- VOC compliant
- Operates with and without heat
- 1500 Watts / 4600 BTU's per hour
- Supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.
- 2 switches and thermostatic dial (Main Power and On/Off Heat)
- Realistic and dimmable flame effect
- Glowing logs and ember bed
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 25" W x 14.64" D x 26.373" D
Yenkin Majestic Economy Barn Latex Paint White 5 GL. Harmless to livestock.Learn More
Photo Eyes, or Photo Beams, are a non-contact safety device that senses when anything is blocking its path, and is connected to the gate to prevent the gate from opening or closing when it senses an obstruction. Once the object is out of the path, it sends a message to the gate opener to continue its operation. Photo eyes are generally placed just outside the gate for normal pull-to-open applications, and they can be mounted on 4x4 posts or onto the gate posts. The beams can be tripped by almost anything, including cars, people, bikes, animals, or anything else that blocks the beam's field. These attractive photo eyes are a sleek addition to your driveway entrance, while providing safety and peace of mind to ensure your gate never closes when anything is blocking its path.Learn More