- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1650 Cfm ventilates up to a 2500 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 792 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
- 9 Inches Deep
- 16 Inches Wide
- 16 Inches High
- Cut-out Diameter - 15 Inches
- 2.1 AMPS
- 110 Volts
This evaporative humidifier is sure to compliment any decor. It has an easy-fill tank with a large holding capacity for an extended runtime. This humidifier works to add invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick filter.
MODEL NUMBER 826000 PRODUCT COLOR White COVERAGE AREA 2,300 Sq. ft. (avg.) AVERAGE RUNTIME Up To 70 hours WATER RETAINER TYPE Top-fill reservoir TANK CAPACITY Up To 6 Gallons CONTROL TYPE Analog SETTING OPTIONS 2 Fan Speeds, Adjustable Humidistat, Water Refill
The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
Convenient control of your home's thermostat is now literally at your fingertips. Easily view or control your thermostat from anywhere with Honeywell's RTH6580WF Wi-Fi Thermostat. Be alerted of temperature swings or make temperature adjustments remotely. You can trust Honeywell's reliable secure network and enjoy maximum comfort by the #1 choice of homeowners and contractors.
- Wi-Fi enabled thermostat allows for remote access via smart-phone or computer
- Free smart-phone app for iPhone, iPad and Android operating systems
- 7 day programming with 4 program periods per day can be configured to meet almost any scheduling scenario for ultimate flexibility
- Pre-programmed with energy savings schedule. Save up to 33% on energy bills
- Universal compatibility - works with virtually any system type (C-wire required)
- Intelligent alerts - high/low temperature notifications of unusual temperature sing and loss of connection to Wi-Fi network alert
- Ability to view local weather from web portal or app
Specifications Assembled Depth (in.) 1.5 in. Assembled Width (in.) 5.875 in. Backlit Yes Batteries Included No Battery Operated No Certifications and Listings No Display width (in.) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Periods per Programmable Day 4 Product Height (ft.) 3.5 Removable Interface No Thermostat Type Rectangle Voltage Rating 24 volts Automatic Heating/Cooling Changeover Yes Battery Back-Up No Built-in Wi-Fi Yes Smart Device Enabled Enabled
Agitators help you stir your fire up and keep that flame roaring! if yours needs replaced, this agitator is identical to the original part, because it is the original part made by the original manufacturer!
Replacement agitator, 1/2" stainless steel rod for stirring fuel in the burnpot. Part number 891059. For units: 6033, 6035, 6037, 6039, 6041, 6039HF, 6041HF, 6041I, and 6039I.Learn More
Back in the day you had to start your pellet stove with fuel and a match. But it's the 21st century, we've advanced our technology a little bit. This automatic igniter cartridge makes starting up your stove a whole lot easier. Sometimes, however, they wear out due to the extreme heat produced by burning wood pellets. Don't worry, the replacement part is easy to install and is identical to the original part!
For units: 5500M, 5500XLT,5510, 5600, 5700.***This part replaces part number 80481.*** Learn More
- Continuous duty, thermally protected - split capacitor motor
- Pumps will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" discharge for high capacity pumping
- Can be used as a utility pump by removing the float switch
- Amps: 4.1
- Construction: Thermoplastic
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Discharge Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Discharge Type: Top
- Cord Length: 10'
- Solids Handling: 1/8"
- Impeller Type: Thermoplastic
- Warranty: 1 Year
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Supports chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between support box and chimney with a built-in-twist-lock. This DuraPlus component supports up to 40' of chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between the support box and chimney. When attaching DVL or DuraBlack to the support box, use an adapter. The Round Ceiling Support box features a sleek black finish to add pleasing aesthetics to the fully functional build. A trim collar is included with the support box to complete your installation.
DuraPlus is a triple-wall, all-fuel chimney for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas.Learn More