The Wayne submersible sump pump moves up to 2820 GPH. Fits 14in. wide opening.
- Includes tethered switch for automatic operation
- Top suction design resists clogging as debris is filtered
- Thermoplastic construction will not rust or corrode
- 1 1/2in. threaded discharge for high-capacity and ease of hookup
- Fits 14in. wide opening
Use the Off-Road Kit to turn your Hi-Lift Jack into an even more versatile tool. This kit keeps all of the needed parts for winching at arms reach.
Off-Road Kit Includes:
- 1 - Winch Tensioner
- 1 - Custom Nose Attachment
- 1 - 8ft. Tree Saver Strap
- 1 - Pair/Hi-Lift Gloves
- Hardware & Gear Bag
Enjoy superior comfort with the NewAir AH-600 low profile baseboard heater. Featuring the quality construction you depend on, this 1500 watt heater combines the advantages of a built-in baseboard heater with the convenience of a portable space heater. A variety of safety features, multiple heat settings, an automatic timer, and a stylish contemporary design makes this heater the ideal choice for your home or office.
Maximum Heating Potential- With its unassuming, low-profile design, the NewAir AH-600 heater easily fits in small spaces. But this 1500 watt heater is capable of warming up to 250 square feet, which makes it ideal for heating almost any indoor space.
Custom Comfort Settings- Easy-to-use manual controls – mounted on the front of the unit - let you select your perfect comfort level. The NewAir AH-600 baseboard heater automatically regulates room temperature according to your settings. For even more convenience, a 7.5 hour timer means you’ll never forget to turn it off.
Stylish and Portable- The NewAir AH-600 proves that style and durability can go hand in hand. The contemporary black matte finish will complement your room decor. And since it can plug in anywhere, this heater goes anywhere you need bit of extra warmth.
Safe and Reliable- The NewAir AH-600 1500W heater automatically turns off if the gets to hot or the room starts to overheat. A mesh metal cover protects the heat element from fingers and foreign objects, too. Built from durable materials, this heater is a safe and reliable choice for keeping your family warm this winter.
- Heats up to 250 square feet
- Low-profile design perfect for small spaces
- Choose from 5 heat settings for maximum comfort
- Easy-to-use manual temperature control and 7.5 hour timer
- Safety features include automatic shut-off if unit overheats
Specifications Length (in.) 31.50" Weight (in.) 5.00" Height (in.) 8.25" Product Weight 7.30 lbs Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 1500 Watts Amps 12.5 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 250 Square Feet Heater Type Baseboard Heating Method Convection Number of Heat Settings 5 Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Rotary Automatic Shut-Off Yes Tip Over Switch No Power Indicator Light Yes Remote Control No Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 7.5 Hours Certifications UL/CUL
- Pumps Up To 3600 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Epoxy-Coated Steel, High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Reinforced Thermoplastic Base
- Designed For 11” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”
- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included
The Dyna-Glo 25,000 BTU portable propane convection heater is a powerful, durable solution for areas up to 600 square feet. Features a continuous variable BTU valve that allows for complete control from 15,000 - 25,000 BTUs to maximize fuel efficiency. An all aluminized steel construction makes for great durability while the auto safety shut-off keeps your projects safe. Equipped with 1-hand ignition and an included hose and regulator assembly, you're installed and ready to go in no time.
-01 denotes a series certified for use in Canada
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Auto Safety Shutoff
- 10' Regulator & Hose Assembly (-01 Series is 15')
- 1 Hand Piezo Ignition
- Aluminized Steel Construction
Specifications Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 15,000 to 25,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 11.69 Width (in.) 11.69 Height (in.) 12.91 Weight (lbs.) 5.6 (-01 6.2) Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 15,000 15,000 15,000 Operating Time (hrs) 29 58 144 Medium BTU Output 20,000 20,000 20,000 Operating Time (hrs) 22 43 108 High BTU Output 25,000 25,000 25,000 Operating Time (hrs) 17 35 86
- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Double locking pawls
- Aluminum double gear and double pawl
- Strong alloy body
- Rugged frame and handle
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Capacity: 8,000 lbs.
- Cable Size: 1/4", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 12'
- Line: Double
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (3)
The Dyna-Glo Tank Top Heater is CSA certified for safety. This radiant propane single burner tank top heater features, a variable supply valve, allowing ouputs from 9,000 up to 30,000 BTU's to heat a 25 ft. radius. It assembles in minutes with the Quick Connect tank fitting, making this heating solution ready in a snap. It includes a CSA certified tip switch, support leg and safety shut-off valve, the safest tank top solutions available. It also features an advanced burner design that keeps your flame lit, even in windy conditions.
- Variable BTU Output
- CSA Certified Tip Safety Switches
- Quick Connect P.O.L Tank Connection
- Safety Shut-Off Valve
- Adjustable Angle Burners
- CSA Certified High Wind Resistant Burner
Specifactions Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 9,000 to 30,000 Ignition Type Match Light Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 25 ft. Radius Length (in.) 6.50 Width (in.) 17.50 Height (in.) 15.50 Weight (lbs.) 5.09 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size 1 Burner Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 9,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 48 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 13,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 33 N/A N/A High BTU Output 15,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 28 N/A N/A
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size 2 Burners Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 18,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 24 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 26,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 16 N/A N/A High BTU Output 30,000 N/A N/A Opertaing Time (hrs) 14 N/A N/A
For proper operation and efficient fuel consumption in wood and/or coal-fired furnaces, draft must remain constant. When it is, combustion is more complete, fuels are utilized and money is saved.
A barometric draft regulator maintains consistent draft by counteracting the negative forces caused by changes in temperature and barometric pressure, and the effects of wind. Fits 6" black stove pipe.Learn More