- Ideal for use as a tarpaulin tie down
- Heavy gauge steel for added strength
- Zinc plated to resist rust
- 2" overall length
- Working load: 100 lbs.
- 5/16" wire diameter requires two 8 x 1-1/4" pan head wood screws not included
- 16 in x 21 in x 1 in
- Air Filter
- Case Qty: 12
- Must order in multiples of case quantity for shipping purposes.
- 90 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 1/4" x 3-3/4"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Sold By The Foot
- Constructed of 6 outer strands of 15 – 26 wires per strand
- Has a Fiber Core (FC) for better flexibility
- Bright finish
- Maximum Load: 4,280 lbs.
- Used for Overhead lifting, Towing and Logging applications