Sold By The Foot
- 5/8-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 1,169-Pound
- White color, twisted nylon
- Strong, has good knot retention, abrasion resistant, flexible, sliceable
- Strong, high-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads and stretches up to 40% before breaking.
- Used for marine, industry, farm, home and general use applications
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Ideal for use as a tarpaulin tie down
- Heavy gauge steel for added strength
- Zinc plated to resist rust
- 2" overall length
- Working load: 100 lbs.
- 5/16" wire diameter requires two 8 x 1-1/4" pan head wood screws not included
- 90 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
Sold By The Foot
- 3/4-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 695-Pound
- Natural color, twisted manila
- UV resistant, low stretch, good abrasion resistance, holds knots firmly
- The strongest natural fiber rope, manila will not melt when it comes in contact with hot wires and has good abrasion resistance
- This rope is used for truck lashing, construction, and farm applications
- Must be stored dry, chemicals will cause deterioration of the rope
- Clear braided w/nylon reinforcement.
- Recommended use: Air, chemicals, drainage, or water.
- 3/8" Inner Diameter x .549" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #0, 2-7/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More