Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
SINGLE PHASE, 115/230 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL G.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL G1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL C2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL C3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL C5.0C (230V) L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL C5.0C (230V)
It's no wonder this is called “work horse” of the stove family. The Add-On Furnace can hook into your home’s ductwork to supplement your existing heating system, or you can “dump” the heat directly into a workshop or other large area. The large, 850 cfm blower with thermostat pushes hot air through an 8 in. hot air outlet on the top of the stove, and if this hot air is routed into your home’s existing ductwork, it can heat up to 3,000 sq. ft.!
Also, Summers Heat was the first to put a viewing glass on the door of the furnace, which means that you can check on your fire from the top of your stairs if the stove is in a basement, or from across the room if you place it in a large area. This furnace burns wood, and we’re talking about big wood: the 4.7 cu. ft. firebox accepts logs up to 25 in. long, and a huge ash pan below the firebox means that you will have ample room to collect the ash from those big logs! Now comes with brass and nickel handle sets, so that you can decide which look you like for your home.
- Heats up to 3,000 sq. ft. when fed into your existing ductwork; supplements existing furnace
- Reliable design provides for long life and more efficiency (Product is not EPA Certified)
- Large 850 CFM blower aids in whole-house heat circulation
- Cast iron doors and quality steel body promise years of durable service
- Blower (and thermostat for blower) included for an added value of nearly $300
- Brass and nickel handle set are both included – choose whichever look suits your home best
- Accepts big logs – up to 25 in. long (in a 4.7 cu. ft. firebox), which means less log cutting than with smaller stoves
- Extra-large ash drawer for easy ash removal
- 6 in. top vent fits standard stove pipe and allows for easier installation
- This was the first add-on wood furnace to include a standard viewing glass – check on your fire from across the room or the top of your stairs
- 8 in. hot air outlet can feed into ductwork or dump into your room (great for heating a shop area, for example)
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body with cast doors and spiraled handles make this a practical addition to your home or shop
- Cast iron door with door glass and air wash system offers a clear view of the fire
- Meets UL and CSA standards for product safety
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by the Technical Support staff
Specifications Dimensions 24 1/4" W x 36 1/8" H x 33 1/4" D Weight 575 lbs. Door Opening 12 1/2" x 11" Door Glass 9" x 9" Firebox Size 4.7 cu. ft. Flue Size (I.D.) 6" Flue Height to Top Exhaust Approx. 36 1/2" Hot Air Outlet 8" Type of Fuel Wood Max. Log Length 25" Ash Drawer Standard Blower 850 cfm
The dependable model 24A utilizes durable, cast-iron shaker grates capable of burning both wood and coal with maximum efficiency. The rigid two-piece, welded firebox design is sustained by firebrick linedside walls as well as heavy-duty cast iron front and rear liners. The draftinducer kit is also included. This furnace is crafted and built by America's oldest solid fuel home heating appliance manufacturer.
Specifications BTU Up to 126,000 BTU's Heating Up to 2,300 sq. ft. Log Length 20" Coal Capacity 70 lbs. Blowers Twin 550 CFM Blowers Lining Firebrick Lined Fire Box 5.0 cubic feet Dimensions 23.25" W x 46" H Depth w/ Blower 40" D Flue Collar 6" Weight 420 lbs.
The US Stove model VG5770 is the easier pellet stove to use. It has a fully automatic ignition and easily accessible top-mounted controls. It comes with a remote control and has digital control panels that clearly display vital information like the temperature read out. The 600 pound hopper extends burn time while simultaneously reducing the time spent refueling the stove. This simple, but oh so helpful, design makes the BG5770 pellet stove easy to use. In addition to being easy to use, this heater is easy to install. Most of the content used to manufacture the pellets comes from waste from the timber industry. This makes the heater affordable, easy to use, easy to install, and green! What’s not to love about the stove? It saves you money by keeping your house warm and saves the planet with its renewable fuel, this is truly an ideal 21st Century heater. Order your VG5770 pellet stove today!
- Remote Control Included
- Up to 48,000 BTU
- Heats up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- LED Display with thermostat
- Blower included
- 3" exhaust
- 60 Lb. Hopper Capacity
- Air washed glass keeps the window clean and fire viewable
- Slim design is perfect for tighter areas
- Same heating abilities as larger more expensive models
The 3000 wood stove is the largest plate steel stove offered by USSC. This unit will heat 3,000 sq. ft. of your home with up to 123,000 BTUs. A quiet, efficient 100 cubic feet per minute blower is included and the massive 3.0 cubic foot firebox will accept logs up to 21 inches long.
- Up to 123,000 BTU's
- Heating: uP TO 3,000 sq. ft.
- 21" Log Length
- 100 CFM blower included
- Air wash glass
- EPA certified
- Depth of blower: 33.5"
- Depth without blower: 29.5"
- Width: 27"
- Height: 30"
- 6 inch flue collar
- Honda GCV160 powered sprayer is great for remote projects without electricity
- Perfect for projects around home and farms: fence, house, barn and shop
- Diaphragm pump is solid construction with brass fittings and long-life cartridge valves
- Professional spray gun sprays architectural coatings and is capable of spraying two guns at the same time
- Quadraflow tip sprays precise pattern with less clogging and overspray
- Maintenance is quick and easy
- Compatible for 2 guns
- 0.44 GPM Honda GCV60 Gas Powered
- Airless Sprayer with Quadraflow Spray Gun - PS330G
- (1) Spray Gun with 0.19-in Tip
- 50-ft High Pressure Airless Hose
- Whip Hose
Pacer Pumps' T Series pumps are self-priming, solids handling centrifugal pumps that will pass a solid half the diameter of the suction port. These pumps are constructed with tough non-metallic corrosion and abrasion resistant materials for general service with water and salt water. Designed for performance, 'T' pumps provide fast, high suction lifts and high flow rates, ideal for de-watering and transferring out of sump, pit, tank, pond, river and aquamarine applications. Pressurized oil lubrication system protects silicon carbide shaft seal faces and the open impeller and double flush volute will help keep the pump free of settled solids.
- Pump constructed of corrosion resistant polyester with urethane coated impeller and volute
- Buna elastomers and wearplate
- Stainless steel fasteners and quick-release band clamp for easy clean out
- Available in 2" or 3" for maximum flows
- Self-priming with vertical suction lift to 25 ft.
- Rough service oil lubricated silicon carbide shaft seal
- Includes 2" or 3" zinc coated suction strainer
- 2" pump available with B&S 6.5 HP CP Series (Commercial Power) engine with 2 year warranty, 5.5 HP Honda GX Series OHV Commercial Series, or 5.5 HP Lombardini Diesel
- 3" pump available with either 8 HP B&S Intek Pro OHV Series or 8 HP Honda GX OHV Commercial Series
- Roll cage standard with 3" model, 2" furnished with convenient carry handle
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model Q 2" 6.5 Vanguard 70# TE2QBB E6VC K Q 2" 5.5 LCT Diesel 135# TE2QBB E5DLC K T 3" 8.0 Vanguard 115# TE3TBB E8VC K T 3" 8.0 Honda GX 115# TE3TBB E8HC K
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1020 Nominal Size 10' x 20' Storage Area 195.9 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 238 1/2" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 98.25" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 242 1/2" D
The beveled base of this beautiful mission style media mantel is a perfect fit for any room in the home. The Brookfield is multi-functional and features ample storage for all electronic components. A full length center shelf allows for maximum media storage, while two side cabinets make organization for DVDs, CDs and remotes easy. Each cabinet contains one adjustable shelf to meet specific storage needs. This unit comes in a Premium Oak Finish, complete with mission style hardware.
- Premium Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Open center shelf for media components
- Beveled base
- Side storage concealed by framed glass doors
- Mission style door pulls
- Adjustable wood shelves
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 60.0"w x 19.0"d x 34.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 64.0"w x 23.0"d x 14.0"h
- Gross Weight: 155.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 138.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 11.926
- Premium Oak Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More
Traditional style 39EB500 Series insert with realistic resin logs and ember bed has SpectraFire blue flame effect brightness settings or traditional flame effect options without venting or gas lines. Dual voltage technology allows this unit to be used for 120 or 240 volt applications and the electronics have a memory and can be wired to a switch. A patented front access system allows for easy component maintenance, the panel simply unlocks and flips down to expose all components for complete front serviceability.
- Operable swing doors with sliding mesh screen
- Dual Voltage: 110v or 240v
- Spectra Fire Flame Effect: Blue and Red highlight colors added into the Flame Effect with 5 Flame Brightness settings,a Traditional Flame effect setting, and/or log set illumination with no flames
- 5000 BTU's = 14.7¢ per hr, 9500 BTU's = 28¢ per hr
- Electronics have a memory: Can be wired to a light switch. When power is re-supplied, unit will return to the last setting selected, including "Heater on".
- Includes Multi-Function Slim-Line Remote
- Can be operated with manual controls, located inside the unit
- Brick-Look Detail Interior
- Traditional Log-Set with 2 levels of undulating Ember Bed
- 3-Stage Down Lights: On, Off, or Shadow EffectTotal Surround Flange - Both Swing Doors and Fixed Panel allow for flush mounting to drywall or other home finishes
- Integrated junction box for hardwire installations
- Product Dimensions: 38.9"w x 15.6"d x 32.4"h
- Carton Dimensions: 43.0"w x 20.0"d x 37.2"h
- Gross Weight: 113.3 lbs.
- Net Weight: 98.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 18.514