Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price: $14.99
- Fills cracks up to 1/8" wide
- coverage is 250-350 Square feet.
- EZ stir polymer modified formula
- Provides a skid resistant surface
- Made with super tough XL admixture
- Weather resistant
- 3 year protection
- Dries black
- Actually 4.75 gallons
The easy way to coat, seal and protect - just spray it on. Watertight liquid rubber sealant seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture. Excellent for gutters, skylights, hoses, window sills, PVC pipes and much more. Flex Seal Brite/Bright/White.
- Spray-on sealant
- Seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture
- Long-lasting, paintable and flexible
- 20 ounce Can 14oz net.weight
- Made in USA
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
- Fast action saves time
- Serrated heat treated extension screw
- Integrated built in bypass and overload valve protects the hydraulic system from over-pumping damage
- Wide base for stability
- Powerful jack makes big loags easy to lift
- 6-7/32 inch to 12-1/8 inch lift range
- Certified to meet ANSI standards for quality assurance
****BRANDS MAY VARY!!!!!!Learn More
This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
Turbine HVLP needle kit for enamels and some latex paints
- Use only on CH HVLP turbine spray guns with round logo embossed in handle
- Appropriate for use with all but very light or very heavy coatings
- Used with rear outlet stoves
- Used to direct exhaust upward
- Cap to help clean pipe
This HVLP Thick Material Needle Kit from Campbell Hausfeld is just the thing to have on hand for your airless spray gun needs. It should be used for textured coatings. This Turbine HVLP needle kit is to be used only with CH HVLP turbine spray guns with the round logo embossed in the handle. There is a 90 day limited warranty on this needle.
- Turbine HVLP needle kit is to be used with textured coatings
- Use only CH HVLP turbine spray guns with round logo embossed in the handle
Dee Zee Accessories - Tie Downs offer an easy way to add anchors for securing cargo. Rated for maximum strength. No drill installation. Sold in pairs.
- Tie Down Anchor For Cargo
- High Strength Cast Aluminum
- Rated To Maximum Strength
- No Drilling Required
- Made In USA
- Sold In Pairs