Wayne Model PC4 has a high speed motor that delivers high-flow capacity that can be used to pump water from flooded basements, empty boats, drain stock tanks or water lawns and gardens. It can also be used to boost line pressure by as much as 40 PSI for power washing cars, sidewalks, and more.
- Pump's 1/2 HP motor is thermally protected for long life
- Cast iron motor housing for durability
- Thermoplastic impeller with steel shaft
- Boosts line pressure up to 40 PSI
- Easy-access handle to take the pump anywhere
- Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings
- Motor speed: 7500 RPM
- Includes 3/4in. GHT hose adapters for connecting to garden hose
- Pump will supply one to two sprinkler heads and up to 100 feet of garden hose for intermittent sprinkling application
- A reinforced thermoplastic suction strainer is included with each pump
- Not approved for drinking water
The Ventamatic tilt fan will provide dependable, lasting performance and is the right choice for both commercial and residential needs. Perfect for drying out water-damaged areas and curing tile or concrete, the Ventamatic tilt fan is also great for patios, workshops, basements and more. Anywhere you need air circulated quickly and easily at a high velocity, the Ventamatic is up to the task.
- Heavy duty, 1/4HP motor generates continuous, powerful air movement
- 2 speeds (2,800 cfm and 4,000 cfm) allows you to select the right amount of air for your conditions
- 4-blades fan assembly powered by a vibration-free, direct drive design, to efficiently maximize motor energy
- Sturdy base with 4" wheels enable the fan to be moved anywhere with ease
- Tough 22-Gauge steel housing for durability
- Non-skid positioning legs provide a stable base
- Fan head can be rotated a full 180 degrees on the base, allowing air to be precisely where it's needed
- Included 8' power cord
- 3.6 Amps
- Dimensions: 12" W x 26" diameter.
- Weight: 44 lbs
- 2-year limited warranty
Cut coils of type UF-B cable is designed specifically for use as underground feeder cable for direct earth burial in branch circuits, and indoors for wet or corrosive locations. Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, corrosive fumes, chemicals, lubricants, and ground water. It is noncorroding, sunlight-resistant, and will not support combustion.Learn More
The Pacer Pumps 2" Diameter Hose Kit with Threaded Connections P-58-0204 will have your water pump working more efficiently in no time at all. The Hose Kit with Threaded Connections, from Pacer Pumps, offers both a suction hose and discharge hose, as well as components listed below.
- 20' PVC suction hose, with PVC Helix reinforcement
- 25' PVC discharge hose, which collapses for easy coiling, storage, and transportation
- Polypropylene Quick-Connect couplers
- Polypropylene discharge elbow
- Polyethylene suction strainer
- Roll of Teflon tape to seal connections
Enjoy a cool and comfortable patio area with a NewAir AF-520 18" outdoor misting fan. Gentle, continuous misting creates the perfect setting on a hot day! You'll love this misting fan.
Large Coverage Area - The NewAir AF-520 18" outdoor misting fan offers enough cooling to cover up to 500 sq. ft. of patio space. Enjoy a refreshing outdoor setting and keep the backyard area comfortable.
Beautiful Finish- This misting fan offers a refined bronze finish to complement outdoor decor perfectly. It's the perfect way to keep your patio area comfortable and looking great at the same time.
3 Speeds- Enjoy custom comfort with the NewAir AF-520 18" outdoor misting fan. 3 speed settings lets you enjoy advanced cooling control, a custom feature for personalized comfort.
Fully Adjustable- This NewAir AF-520 18" outdoor misting fan is fully adjustable. Tilt the fan head in any direction and adjust the height just the way you like it. Target the airflow to the area that needs it most!
- Extended misting to 500 sq. ft.
- Oscillates for widespread cooling
- Tilting head and adjustable height allows for targeted misting
- Push button controls are user-friendly
- Durable construction to weather outdoor elements
Specifications Length (in.) 19.38" Width (in.) 19.38" Height (in.) 55.00" Product Weight 16.00 lbs Product Color Bronze Type Pedestal, Misting Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 54 Watts Diameter 18 inches Amps 0.45 amps Frequency 60 Hz Oscillation Yes Certifications ETL Coverage Area 500 square Feet Product Construction Plactic Adjustable Height Yes Number of Nozzles 3
Without protection, the rear area of a truck cab can take a beating from regular use—especially when the truck is used for transporting ATV’s, lawnmowers, materials and other equipment. Great Day’s Rugged eliminates the scratches, “dings” and broken rear windows that are not only costly to repair, but tremendously reduce a truck’s resale value.
The Rugged Rack is constructed of rust-proof, super-tough, 1 ½” aircraft aluminum and comes standard with a rock-solid black or chrome powder-coat finish. Its design features a strategically positioned framework that provides total protection from shifting loads. The Rugged Rack fits all trucks with inside bed widths from 62 to 65 inches. The heavy-duty mounting plates come complete with installation instructions and necessary attachment hardware. The Rugged Rack is backed by a two year warranty.
The Rugged Rack weighs only 19 lbs. and is UPS shippable.Learn More
The Dyna-Glo Delux 60,000 BTU portable propane gas fired heaters are a smart, efficient heating solution for areas up to 1,350 square feet. Continuous electronic ignition and our Easy-Connect regulator and hose assembly allow you to install and use your heater in no time. Continuously variable heat setting from 30,000 - 60,000 BTUs and adjustable heat angles ensure complete control of thermal comfort.
- Overheat Auto Shut-Off Protection
- Continuous Variable BTU Output
- Continuous Electronic Ignition
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- 10' Easy-Connect Regulator & Hose Assembly
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Propane Forced Air Fuel Type Liquid Propane Gas Valve Out Settings Infinite BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 30,000 to 60,000 Ignition Type Continuous Electronic Ignition Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 1,350 Length (in.) 19.29 Width (in.) 8.27 Height (in.) 15.16 Weight (lbs.) 14.10
Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 30,000 30,000 30,000 Operating Time (hrs) 14 hrs 28 hrs 70 hrs Medium BTU Output 45,000 45,000 45,000 Operating Time (hrs) 8.5 17 42.5 High BTU Output 60,000 60,000 60,000 Operating Time (hrs) 7 14 35