The Mighty Mule Horizontal Electric Lock for Mighty Mule and Swing Gate Openers locks and unlocks as the gate (not included) is activated to open and close. This lock provides stability and security on Mighty Mule and GTO gate openers (not included) and is recommended for animal enclosures, high wind areas and gates over 8 ft. L. The lock includes 2 keys for manual release.
- Unlocks and locks automatically when a gate (not included) is activated to open and close
- Compatible with single and dual mighty mule or gto swing gate openers including models fm500, fm502, fm350, 352, gto pro, 2000xl, 2002xl 000, pro-3200, pro-4000 pro4200 and xl models (swing gate opener not included)
- Activated by mighty mule or gto/pro access controls including the entry transmitter fm135, gate opening sensor fm138, digital keypad fm137 and the push-button control fm132 (access controls not included)
- Proper installation of the gate lock provides a secure lock built to withstand up to 2500 lbs. of force
- Provides stability and security
- Wire directly to the gate opener's control box (not included)
- 433-Ih column-mount lock receiver (not included) recommended for use on certain column-mount and post-mount installations
- Includes necessary hardware for normal installations
- Includes 2 keys and a keyed manual release Learn More
Dee Zee Sentinel Running Boards - A stylish step for your vehicle. A full length aluminum extrusion covered with UltraBlack Powder coat, is finished off with a stainless steel trim for protective and stylish edge. Molded plastic step pads with Dee Zee's logo and beefy end caps complete the rugged look. Sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust . Pre-assembled for quick installation Cab Section Only (matching bed section may be available). Custom Fit - some drilling may be required.
- Sentinel Running Boards
- Full-Length Aluminum Extrusion
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- Stainless Steel Accent Trim Piece
- Molded Plastic Step Pad For Secure Footing
- Includes Front And Rear End Caps
- Pre-Assembled For Quick Installation
- Cab Length
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- 1500 Watts, 5200 BTU, 12.5 Amps.
- No assembly required.
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Solid hardwood and real wood veneer cabinet.
- Concealed furniture quality casters for easy movement.
- Traditional design.
- 6 infrared quarz heating elements.
- Overheat protection device.
- Uses standard 120 Volt, 3 prong outlet.
- Material: Galvanized steel/Polypropylene/Wood solids/Wood Veneers.
- Uses 6 infrared quartz tubes for heat.
- Standard 120V 3 prong grounded outlet.
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- 6' long power cord.
- Heat output 5200 BTU.
- Rated power 1500 Watts.
- Listed by CSA (Canada & US).
- Heater lifetime is over 20K hours.
Dimensions: 17" Length x 20" Width x 24" heightLearn More
Out of stock
- Type of Gas:For use with Propane Only
- Gas Supply Pressure:
- to regulator Max.: Bottle Pressure
- to regulator Min.: 5 psig (34.5 kPa)
- regulator out MHQ60FAV...59" (14.70 kPa)
- Electrical Input: 115V, 60 Hz, 1Ø, 2A
- Min. Operating Voltage: 100V
- Ignition: Auto Spark/Manual Valve
- Flame Control: Thermocouple Operated Gas Valve
- High Temperature
- Control: 240°F (116°C)
- Min. Ambient Temp. Rating 0°F (-17.8°C)
Rating: Hr 50,000 - 85,000 Btu/Hr
14.6 – 25.0 kW
Fuel Consumption: 2.3 – 3.9 #/hr
1.04 – 1.77 kg/hr
Fuel Orifice Port No.: 1.85
Fuel Orifice Port Size: 0.073”
Out of stock
Cut coils of type UF-B cable is designed specifically for use as underground feeder cable for direct earth burial in branch circuits, and indoors for wet or corrosive locations. Highly resistant to acids, alkalis, corrosive fumes, chemicals, lubricants, and ground water. It is noncorroding, sunlight-resistant, and will not support combustion.Learn More
$129.93Product DescriptionThis infrared quartz heater is perfect for adding warmth to your living space. The infrared heat is absorbed by the heat exchanger and then released into the room's existent humidity which allows the heat to distribute evenly and quickly without drying out your skin or environment. The multi-step fine furniture finished solid hardwood and real wood veneers are sealed with a protective lacquer for a rich color and durable surface. This unit can heat up to 1000 square feet and the infrared heating elements have a lifetime of over 20,000 hours. This heater is great for zone heating and can help reduce those high energy bills.Product Features
- Heats up to 1000 Square Feet
- Wonderfully scaled
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat
- Built from solid woods & real wood veneers
- Proprietary multi-step fine furniture finishing process sealed with a protective lacquer for rich color and durable surfaces
- Craftsman-style meets clean, contemporary simplicity:
- Subtle bow front contour face
- Corners subtly rounded and blended
- Concealed furniture quality casters roll in any direction
- Includes a Remote Control
- Overheat Protection Device
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Rated power: 1500 Watts, 12.5 Amps
- Dimensions: 16.75”w x 20.13”d x 23.25”h
Out of stock