Replacement Blower, model number CB36. All Circulators manufactured after April of 2008 will use CB36. For units: BCAC, BEC95, 2941, APS1200, APS1600, APS2000, 2007, 1851, 2015, 2827, and B2827.
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
- Heats up to 1,500 sq. feet
- Perfect for medium heating areas such as garages, workshops or construction sites
- Operates up to 11 hours on full 20 lb. propane tank
- Variable heat settings
- Continuous electronic Ignition
- Over-heat shut-off system
- Adjustable heat angle
- 10 ft. hose and regulator included
- 1 yr. limited warranty
- CSA approved
Wayne Model PC4 has a high speed motor that delivers high-flow capacity that can be used to pump water from flooded basements, empty boats, drain stock tanks or water lawns and gardens. It can also be used to boost line pressure by as much as 40 PSI for power washing cars, sidewalks, and more.
- Pump's 1/2 HP motor is thermally protected for long life
- Cast iron motor housing for durability
- Thermoplastic impeller with steel shaft
- Boosts line pressure up to 40 PSI
- Easy-access handle to take the pump anywhere
- Lifetime-lubricated ball bearings
- Motor speed: 7500 RPM
- Includes 3/4in. GHT hose adapters for connecting to garden hose
- Pump will supply one to two sprinkler heads and up to 100 feet of garden hose for intermittent sprinkling application
- A reinforced thermoplastic suction strainer is included with each pump
- Not approved for drinking water
Built to give you many years of dependable pumping service. The Wayne PLS series lets you water your lawn and garden with water pulled from a pond or lake, instead of from the city water system. Also a great tool for emptying or filling stock tanks and removing standing water from flooded areas and transfer water. Capable of supplying 2 or 3 sprinklers through 150 feet of garden hose. CSA listed.
- Continuous duty pump
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- 120V totally enclosed, fan-cooled continuous-duty motor
- Stainless steel pump housing for durability and corrosion resistance
- Durable impeller
- Ceramic/carbon-faced seal for long life
- Safe and convenient on/off switch
- Includes 3/4in. garden hose adapters
- Convenient carrying handle
- For use with clear water only
- 3 power cord with three-prong plug
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
BriskHeat’s XtremeFLEX® Emergency De-Icer is for rapid-de-icing, thawing,temperature control, and emergency supplemental heat. It is used on metal pipes, valves, pumps, and other metal surfaces. Since 1949, BriskHeat Corporation has been THE trusted source for heating applications.
Rugged construction for unsurpassed durability
- De-Icing Pipes
- Thawing Valves
- Warming Pumps
- Improving Cold Weather-Related Flow Problems
- Portable plug-and-play, ready-to-install design
- Rapid heating: 10X heating output of a typical water pipe freeze protection
- Exceptional flexibility - Wraps around metal surfaces as small as 1/2” diameter
- 1” wide moisture and chemical resistant heat tape
- Available in variety of lengths: 2 ft, 6 ft and 10 ft
Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F
Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug
Watt density: 6 watts/sq in
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Controller: Built-in, adjustable between 50°to 160°F Power cord: 120VAC with 6-foot power cord with standard 2-prong wall plug Watt density: 6 watts/sq in Wattage: 144 Dimensions: 1" x 2"
1 year warrantyLearn More
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. The single tier locker has a top shelf. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 19'
- Tensile strength: 53,000 lbs.
Our innovative tower humidifier with stylish surface insert is sure to compliment any decor. Our humidifiers work by adding invisible moisture to your environment by moving dry air through a saturated wick. Maintaining proper humidity levels between 30-50% in your home/office/workplace has been scientifically proven to help prevent the flu and allergies. Proper humidity hydrates your skin, alleviates dry eyes, scratchy throats and can reduce snoring. With a doctor's approval increased humidity can reduce asthma and allergy symptoms. It also protects fine furniture, musical instruments, collectibles and wood floors. Proper humidity makes you feel warmer allowing you to lower your thermostat setting which will save money.
- 3.5 gal. water capacity
- 2000 sq. ft. coverage (2800 sq. ft. tight coverage)
- Up to 9-gallon daily output
- Digital controls and display
- 9-speed motor
- Adjustable humidistat and automatic shutoff
- Water refill and check filter indicators
- Convenient side pour-in door
- Built in the USA of domestic and imported parts
TempZone™ Shower MatsHeating Mat for Wet Locations TempZone™ Shower Mats have been exclusively designed to provide warmth to two areas in the shower, the floor and a shower bench. The TempZone™ Shower Floor Mats ensure that your first step into your shower is a warm and soothing experience. The Shower Floor Mats are engineered to cover traditional shower floor areas and have taken the shower drain into consideration. Each Shower Floor Mat is designed with a wire-free drain for fast and easy installation. Now that's smart. The TempZone™ Shower Bench Mats guarantee that the time spent in your shower will be warm and inviting. The Shower Bench Mats are configured to the slim design of shower benches. Each size is smartly designed to cover a standard bench width and length. Work with a WarmlyYours account manager to get the perfect fit for your shower project. Many of our products are approved for wet locations such as a shower floor and bench and your account manager will find the perfect fit for your project.
- On-site room measurement service available and free overnight design service
- 24/7 installation support and lifetime technical support
- 7-day programmable schedule to provide comfort when you need it
- UL Certified and GFCI protected
- Warms a master bath for less than 16 cents-per-day
- 1/8'' Super thin rolls or mats to fit any room shape
- 25 years No Nonsense Warranty which covers Parts and Labor
- Commonly installed beneath tile and stone
- 0.89 amps
- 107.0 watts