Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
Without protection, the rear area of a truck cab can take a beating from regular use—especially when the truck is used for transporting ATV’s, lawnmowers, materials and other equipment. Great Day’s Rugged eliminates the scratches, “dings” and broken rear windows that are not only costly to repair, but tremendously reduce a truck’s resale value.
The Rugged Rack is constructed of rust-proof, super-tough, 1 ½” aircraft aluminum and comes standard with a rock-solid black or chrome powder-coat finish. Its design features a strategically positioned framework that provides total protection from shifting loads. The Rugged Rack fits all trucks with inside bed widths from 62 to 65 inches. The heavy-duty mounting plates come complete with installation instructions and necessary attachment hardware. The Rugged Rack is backed by a two year warranty.
The Rugged Rack weighs only 19 lbs. and is UPS shippable.Learn More
- 79cc Powerease Engine
- Recoil Start and Low Oil Shutdown
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 0.5 Gallons (2L)
- 1" Intake Connection MNPT
- 1" Outlet Connection MNPT
- 42 GPM Max Flow
- Centrifugal Aluminum Pump
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Impeller
- 85' Total Lift
- 20' Suction Lift
The Luma Comfort EC110S Portable Evaporative Cooler keeps your living space cool and comfortable using patented cyclonic cooling technology. This air cooler’s fan head oscillates and projects a targeted beam of air around your living space so you feel cooler, faster. Designed to cover 250 square feet, the EC110S is perfect for your bedroom, living room, den or office.
Since the Luma Comfort EC110S Portable Evaporative Cooler only requires water and electricity, it’s different from an air conditioner and features an earth-friendly design. When used in optimal environmental conditions, this air cooler can drop temperatures by as much as 20° - 30°F for just pennies a day.
Additional features include an energy-saving timer, 3 different speed and wind settings, high-efficiency rigid cooling pad, remote control and digital display.
- Color: Silver/Black
- Dimensions: 12.75” x 11.25” x 34.5”
- Weight: 16.2 lbs.
- Power: 110-120V / 60 Hz / 110W
- Coverage Area: Up to 250 square feet
- Tank Size: 1.76 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Noise Level (dB): 66
- Airflow: 500 CFM
- Oscillation: Yes
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Cyclonic cooling technology
- Modern design & sleek styling
- Powerful air movement
- 3 cooling speeds & wind modes
- High-efficiency rigid cooling pad
- Large capacity, removable water tank
- Programmable timer
- Digital control panel
- No installation required
- Energy-efficient & eco-friendly
Direct burial Gate Opening Sensor (also referred to as a Probe or Wand). Wires directly to the Gate Opener Control Box and senses mass metal in motion. This unit is recommended for use on the inside of the property for free exit by automobile without having to push a button. It comes with a 50-Foot cable that should be trenched and placed next to your drive and buried no more than 12-Inches deep and no closer than 30-Feet from the gate. It will detect vehicles (cars, trucks, ATV's, motorcycles, etc.) as they cross over the 12-Foot magnetic field from the sensor and automatically open the gate as you exit.Learn More
Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of black powder coated steel. 4" oval design provides a larger stepping surface. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 4" Oval Tube Steps
- Durable Steel Construction
- Protective UltraBlack Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
The Pleasant Hearth 24 in Matte Black Electric Stove is ideal for homes, condominiums, lofts, apartments, and seasonal rooms. This unit has a 2 stage fan forced air heater that allows for a high or low use setting. It puts out 4600 BTU's which will heat a room up to 400 Sq ft. Easy to assemble and simply plugs in for an instant ambiance and heat source.
- Easy to install-assemble legs and plug it in
- Compact size is perfect for smaller spaces
- 1350 watt heater warms a room up to a 400 sq. ft. area
- 2 stage fan-forced air heater
- No venting, no plumbing
- Operates with or without heater
- Realistic wood case styling
- Height (in.): 25"
- Width (in.): 24"
- Depth (in.): 11"
- Weight (lbs.): 25.83
Dee Zee Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup (2006-2008) 6' 4.3" Stainless Steel Bed Caps Without Stake Pocket Holes DZ39455$168.97
Dee Zee Wrap Side Bed Caps - Protects the top edge of your truck's bed. Made from high quality stainless steel. Polished to a high shine. Custom fit that wraps the rear corners of the bed for maximum protection.
- Stainless Steel Bed Caps
- Rugged Stainless Steel Polished To A Brilliant Shine
- Wrap-Side Bed Caps Contour To Bed Edges
- Available e With or Without Stake Pocket Holes Punched Out
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Whether you are using it in a garage or on the jobsite, this 50,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene heater by Mr. Heater is up for the task. Made with a split upper shell designed for easy maintenance and high output fully enclosed motors, you can expect long life and faithful service from your Mr. Heater Forced Air Kerosene heater. Heating up to 1,800 square feet, this unit effortlessly heats up a lot of space quickly. This unit is equipped with a high-limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions. You can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. This kerosene heater has all the versatility and safety features the jobsite requires.
- 50,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 11 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- 33.75 inches long
- 14.25 inches wide