Heavy-duty cast-iron for increased durability. The cast iron barrel stove kits by United States Stove Company are an affordable alternative for economical heat required in small places like a garage, cabin, or ski lodge. All components are made from sturdy cast iron and are easily adapted to a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum by any handyman or do-it-yourselfer. Round 6" flue. Barrel Not Included.Learn More
The Franklin Collection G-Series fireplace grates are one piece, flat bottom, basket style grate. The heavy duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and allows air to reach the logs from all angles.
- One piece cast iron flat bottom style fireplace grate with 12 inch depth for use in small fireplaces and Franklin stoves
- Designed to safely contain firewood
- 2 Inch cast-on legs
- Black Finish
- No assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G16 16 Inches 16 Inches 9 Inches 13 Pounds G17 17 Inches 12.5 Inches 12 Inches 15 Pounds G22 22 Inches 18.5 Inches 12 Inches 20 Pounds G27 27 Inches 22 Inches 12 Inches 25 Pounds
A HY-C Stove Boar / Hearth Extender will protect your floor from heat and sparks in front of your fireplace or beneath,or in font and around a wood burning stove. Constructed of embossed printed steel over 1/2 inch thick specially formulated fiber board which is non-combustible. It may also be used as a wall shield to protect walls from intense heat.
- Protects your floors from intense heat, hot coals, ashes and soot that wood & coal stoves can produce
- Protects the floor in front of your fireplace
- Stove board can be used as a wall shield to protect your walls from heat and reduce stove clearances to combustibles
- Tested to UL1618 Type 2
- R-Value = 1.56
Specifications Manufacturer # Length Width Height Weight T2UL1848GT-1 48 Inches 18 Inches 1 Inch 9 Pounds T2UL2832GT-1 32 Inches 28 Inches 1 Inch 11 Pounds T2UL3242GT-1 42 Inches 32 Inches 1 Inch 16 Pounds T2UL3636GT-1 36 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 15 Pounds T2UL3648GT-1 48 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 19 Pounds T2UL3652GT-1 52 Inches 36 Inches 1 Inch 21 Pounds
Supports chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between support box and chimney with a built-in-twist-lock. This DuraPlus component supports up to 40' of chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between the support box and chimney. When attaching DVL or DuraBlack to the support box, use an adapter. The Round Ceiling Support box features a sleek black finish to add pleasing aesthetics to the fully functional build. A trim collar is included with the support box to complete your installation.
DuraPlus is a triple-wall, all-fuel chimney for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas.Learn More
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four 30" heavy duty steel augers
- 60' of cable
- Four cable clamps
- Extra Low Profile
- Lifting range 3 1/2"-14"
- Pro-Lift hydraulic floor jacks meet or exceed ANSI/PALD requirements
- Patented bypass device protects against overpumping for safe operation
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability