Heavy-duty cast-iron for increased durability. The cast iron barrel stove kits by United States Stove Company are an affordable alternative for economical heat required in small places like a garage, cabin, or ski lodge. All components are made from sturdy cast iron and are easily adapted to a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum by any handyman or do-it-yourselfer. Round 6" flue. Barrel Not Included.Learn More
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $49.99
The Tool Shed 2 Ton 6 Piece Lift Combo Kit is made of high strength steel with a rust ristant coating. With the 2 ton Jack lift you can raise cars and small trucks from 5 to 13 inches.
- 1 - 2 Ton (4000 pound) Jack
- 2 - Jack Stands
- 2 - Foldable Chocks
- 1 - Padded Creeper: Easy to manuver
- Made of High Strength Steel
- Rust Ristant Coating
This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use
- 1/4 horsepower thermoplastic utility pump
- 3/4" garden hose adapter included
- Powerful / energy efficient split capiciter motor
- Pumps up to 30 gallons per minute, 1800 gallons per hour
- Side and bottom intake provides for clog resistant suction
- Pump will lift water over 25 ft. vertical height
- 1-1/4" male iron pipe discharge thread
- One year warranty from Superior Pump Co
- UL listed
- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four 30" heavy duty steel augers
- 60' of cable
- Four cable clamps
Additional interior base station for Mighty Mule Wireless Driveway AlarmLearn More
A terrific hearth accessory and perfect for ash removal/stove cleanup. Safely stores ashes with a secured lid. Shovel has its own holder on the side of the can. Brass handle with wooden grip makes for easy transport.
Dimensions: 14L x 15W x 18H
- 6 gallon capacity
- Includes shovel