- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
This shaker grate works as both the front and back grate.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
The pump is an on demand pump that stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi or so. When the pressure drops below 60 the pump turns on. Pump and motor stop instantly when discharge is closed. Diaphragm design eliminates troublesome shaft seal. Pump can be run dry without damage. Ball bearing drive assures longer pump life. Excellent self-priming capability. Santoprene diaphragms and viton valves are standard. Maximum temperature of pumped liquid is 130°F (55°C). Permanent magnet motor and longer life brushes.
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 GPM
- 60 psi max pressure
- 8 Amp Draw
- Each pump has an internal fan which cools the pump during operations by up to 50%
- Upgraded pressure switch for longer life
- Motor windings have been increased to help dissipate heat
- Ready for Round-up
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $49.99
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More
Heavy-duty cast-iron for increased durability. The cast iron barrel stove kits by United States Stove Company are an affordable alternative for economical heat required in small places like a garage, cabin, or ski lodge. All components are made from sturdy cast iron and are easily adapted to a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum by any handyman or do-it-yourselfer. Round 6" flue. Barrel Not Included.Learn More
- Continuous duty, thermally protected - split capacitor motor
- Pumps will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" discharge for high capacity pumping
- Can be used as a utility pump by removing the float switch
- Amps: 4.1
- Construction: Thermoplastic
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Discharge Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Discharge Type: Top
- Cord Length: 10'
- Solids Handling: 1/8"
- Impeller Type: Thermoplastic
- Warranty: 1 Year
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow Shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 7'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
DOES NOT FIT THE HOMESTEAD 10' x 8'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)