The pump is an on demand pump that stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi or so. When the pressure drops below 60 the pump turns on. Pump and motor stop instantly when discharge is closed. Diaphragm design eliminates troublesome shaft seal. Pump can be run dry without damage. Ball bearing drive assures longer pump life. Excellent self-priming capability. Santoprene diaphragms and viton valves are standard. Maximum temperature of pumped liquid is 130°F (55°C). Permanent magnet motor and longer life brushes.
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 GPM
- 60 psi max pressure
- 8 Amp Draw
- Each pump has an internal fan which cools the pump during operations by up to 50%
- Upgraded pressure switch for longer life
- Motor windings have been increased to help dissipate heat
- Ready for Round-up
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $49.99
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
The Mighty Mule Digital Keypad for Automatic Gate Openers is designed to control access to Mighty Mule or GTO/PRO automatic gate openers (not included). The keypad can be installed wirelessly within 500 ft. of your gate opener control box (not included).
- Black finish complements a variety of exterior decor styles
- Restricts gate access to only residents and invited guests
- Works with mighty mule or gto automatic gate openers (not included)
- Ideal for residential and commercial use
- Can be installed wirelessly up to 500 ft. of a gate-opener control box (not included)
- Easy to program new access codes and remove old codes
- Manages up to 25 unique access codes
- Each code can be set up as a temporary or permanent security access code
- Requires 3 aa batteries (not included) Learn More
This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use
- Pumps Up To 3200 GPH @ 0'
- Reinforced, Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Pedestal Sump Pump
- Adjustable Vertical Float Switch Allows For Easy Changes In Operating Cycle To Fit Application
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed for Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- High Performance 1/3 HP Motor
- Corrosion Resistant Reinforced Thermoplastic Construction
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge And Thermoplastic Base
- Will Replace Most Submersible Sumps Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Designed For 14” Diameter Or Larger Sump Basins
When the weather turns cold, get a blast of extra heat from the NewAir AH-400 portable space heater. This compact unit is small enough to sit beneath a desk or along a wall, but powerful enough to give you the extra warmth you need. Built-in safety features include a tip-over switch and automatic shut off in case of overheating.
Great For Offices- The flat panel design of the NewAir AH-400 personal space heater makes it perfect for offices and other tight spaces where extra warmth is needed. Just tuck it under a desk or inside your cubicle to chase away the chill.
Low Energy Cost- This low watt heater features a special diathermic oil that heats quickly and stays warm even after the heater has been turned off. You'll use less electricity to run it without sacrificing function.
Automatic Temperature Control- With an easy-to-use dial thermostat control, the NewAir AH-400 portable space heater lets you select the ideal temperature for your personal space. The heater will automatically adjust to keep you comfortable.
Runs Quietly- The NewAir under desk heater uses natural convection to circulate air. With no internal fan, it is completely silent when operating so it won't disturb your indoor environment.
- Operates without a fan so you aren’t bothered by noise
- Heats up quickly so you don’t have to wait!
- Small size fits neatly by desks, walls or wherever you need extra heat
- Low-energy usage saves money and won’t trip circuit breaker
- Adjustable thermostat lets you choose the perfect temperature
Specifications Length (in.) 21.00" Width (in.) 5.00" Height (in.) 16.50 Product Weight 8.5 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 400 Watts Amps 3.3 amps Frequency 60 Hz Coverage Area 40 Square Feet Heater Type Oil-Filled Radiator, Flat Panel Heating Method Convection Heating Capacity 1365 BTUs Number of Heat Settings 1 Built-In Thermostat Yes Thermostat Type Dial Automatic Shut-Off Yes Tip Over Switch Yes Power Indicator Light Yes Certifications UL
Dee Zee Bed Mats are a cost-effective solution to protect your truck bed surface free from scratches, dings and dents. Shifting cargo is also a detriment to your truck’s appearance. Bed Mats help prevent shifting cargo from damaging your truck and eliminate chasing down loose items strewn about the truck bed.
Dee Zee Bed Mats are custom fitting to your truck by contouring around wheel wells for ultimate coverage. Rubber cleats on the reverse side facilitate water drainage and keep the Bed Mat securely in place. Made in the USA with superior manufacturing, you can trust heavy-duty Dee Zee Bed Mats to last the life of your truck.
Each heavy-duty Dee Zee Bed Mat is constructed from .375” (9.52mm) high-density rubber compound that is resistant to gas or oil spills. The tightly compressed rubber fibers are abrasion and tear resistant from your cargo. Your custom fit Bed Mat will not crack, rust or break in extreme temperatures. Resilient rubber compound material deflects harmful UV rays to decrease fading.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Bed Mat
- Helps Prevent Cargo From Shifting & Damaging Your Truck Bed
- Extra Thick .375" (9.52mm) Rubber Compound Construction
- Rubber Cleats Help Keep Mat In Place & Allow Water to Drain
- Highly Compressed Rubber Resists Abrasions & Tears
- Will Not Rust, Crack, Or Break - Even In Extreme Temperatures
- Resists Common Fuel & Oil Spills
- Rubber Material Deflects UV Rays To Reduce Fading
- Custom Fit Applications Contour Around Wheel Wells For A Perfect Fit
- Trimming May Be Required For Short Bed Applications
- Tailgate Mat Sold Separately
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty