HVLP Turbine system spray gun with polymer gun body, aluminum canister and all purpose needle kit installed.
- High impact polymer gun body with yoke connection to canister
- Integrated air flow and material adjustments
- Direct replacement for guns packaged with HV2002, HV2500 and HV3000 HVLP systems
- Warranty : 3 Years Lmt
- Weight : 2.38 lb
- Length : 4.50 in
- Width : 7.50 in
- Height : 12.75 in
- Pkg Girth : 45.00 in
- Cube : .25 cf
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
The Wayne 115V transfer pump is a portable, lightweight pump that is ideal for household use. Plugs into any standard household outlet. The 6ft. suction hose and suction attachment remove water down to 1/8in.
- Corrosion-resistant chrome-plated bronze volute
- 3/4in. chrome-plated bronze connections fit standard garden hoses
- Convenient carrying handle for easy transport
- Self-priming pump
- Removes water down to 1/8in. when water suction attachment is used
- Includes 6-ft. suction hose, water suction attachment and parts kit
- For cold water use only
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 2"-3" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
For proper operation and efficient fuel consumption in wood and/or coal-fired furnaces, draft must remain constant. When it is, combustion is more complete, fuels are utilized and money is saved.
A barometric draft regulator maintains consistent draft by counteracting the negative forces caused by changes in temperature and barometric pressure, and the effects of wind. Fits 6" black stove pipe.Learn More
We spend up to 90% of our time indoors. And with harmful airborne particles such as dust, smoke, chemicals and mold circulating in the air we breathe, that makes breathing contaminated air unhealthy.
The Luma Comfort AP170W PureClean Air Purifier removes harmful airborne particles in small to medium size areas up to 170 square feet. Designed for localized particle removal, this compact air purifier is ideal for use in bedrooms and small offices. Once contaminated air is drawn into the unit, it’s passed through Luma Comfort’s advanced 5-step PureClean purification system.
- Coverage Area: Up to 170 square feet
- Purification Methods: HEPA filter, carbon pre-filter, UV light, TiO2 filter and VOC filter
- PureClean purification system effectively reduces odors and removes over 99% of pollutants that enter the unit
- Uses no more electricity than a standard household light bulb
- Purifies up to 170 square feet
- Controls a wide range of contaminants, including dust, pet dander, smoke, chemicals, mold, bacteria and more
- Combines form and function with its sleek panel design and advanced cleaning system
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow Shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 7'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
- 10' x 10'
DOES NOT FIT THE HOMESTEAD 10' x 8'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)