- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall
$7.99With the 3M Tekk Protection Band Style Hearing Protector is lightweight and adjustable. When not in use you can easily store them around your neck with quick access to them.Product Features:
- Store around neck when not in use
- Tested in accordance with ANSI Standard S3.19-1974
- Noise reduction = 28 decibels
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
- Snug seal helps protect from noisy environments
- Pods are washable and replaceable
- Band helps reduces risk of losing earplugs
- Easy in and out of ears
- Designed for use as a guide on large, sliding doors
- Mounts to concrete floor or apron
- Offers heavy-duty stay roller and 3/8" x 4-1/2" lag screw with expansion shield
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 5/8" x 36"
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc Coupler used to connect two plain end sticks of Split 12 In Culvert pipe to create a soil tight joint.
- Wraparound, contemporary, polycarbonate lens design with anti-fog and anti-scratch coating. Black frame with gray lens.
- Comfortable, attractive and lightweight.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 and OSHA safety standards.
The Goldblatt Drywall Rasp is the perfect tool to smooth out your drywall cuts. The no-clog open body is made of rugged high-impact plastic that will last and last. Crafted with contoured rubber grips that ensure a comfortable fit and fold down rail guides to prevent slipping. The dual-direction blades cut both ways and are made of long-lasting plated carbon steel.
- Dual opening design prevents clogging
- Easy clean design
- Fold down rail guides to prevent slipping
- Bi-directional blades make rasping easier
- Comfortable, contoured rubber grips