- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall
$7.99With the 3M Tekk Protection Band Style Hearing Protector is lightweight and adjustable. When not in use you can easily store them around your neck with quick access to them.Product Features:
- Store around neck when not in use
- Tested in accordance with ANSI Standard S3.19-1974
- Noise reduction = 28 decibels
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
- Snug seal helps protect from noisy environments
- Pods are washable and replaceable
- Band helps reduces risk of losing earplugs
- Easy in and out of ears
- Designed for use as a guide on large, sliding doors
- Mounts to concrete floor or apron
- Offers heavy-duty stay roller and 3/8" x 4-1/2" lag screw with expansion shield
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 5/8" x 36"
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc Coupler used to connect two plain end sticks of Split 12 In Culvert pipe to create a soil tight joint.
The PSU 1032 is an extremely versatile sump check valve. It threads directly into the discharge of a 1-1/4" or a 1-1/2" sump pump. It comes with a combination adapter which fits 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" black, galvanized, or DWV schedule 40 pipe.
- Threads directly into the discharge of a 1-1/4" or a 1-1/2" sump pump
- The most durable flapper in the industry
- Ultra quiet flapper
- All stainless steel clamps
- Strong and durable ABS body
- Flow arrow on label
- Fits 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" black, galvanized or schedule 40 pipe
- Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" (Threading), 1-1/2" (Adapter)
- Max. Operating Pressure: 45 PSI
- Material: ABS (Body), PVC (Adapter) and 301 Stainless Steel (Clamps and Fasteners)
- Application: Sump Pumps
- Made in the USA
QO 15 Amp one-pole circuit breaker The QO 15 Amp one-pole circuit breaker is designed for overload and over-current protection of your electrical system through its thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism The breaker offers a Visi-Trip indicator to let you easily identify which circuit is out in the load center Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system Thermal/magnetic tripping mechanism Compatible with QO load centers, CSED devices and NQOD panel boards 10,000 AIR 120/240 VAC ANSI certified and UL listed MFG Brand Name : Square D by Schneider Electric MFG Model # : QO115CPLearn More
This indoor window kit contains everything you need to insulate five standard 3-by-5-foot windows. The kit contains one sheet of 62-by-210-inch crystal clear plastic film, one roll of 1/2-by-1080-inch double-sided tape and six alcohol surface wipes. Once taped to the window frame, the crystal clear film heat shrinks with a blow dryer to seal out drafts and cold. For indoor use on painted or varnished wood, aluminum and vinyl surfaces only.Learn More