- Wraparound, contemporary, polycarbonate lens design with anti-fog and anti-scratch coating
- Black frame with gray lens
- Comfortable and attractive
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 and OSHA safety standards
The original Tank Top Thermocouple Lead replacement part fits on all of Mr. Heater's top models. It;s high quality copper construction and mild brass fittings make it incredibly durable and versatile. It is 12 and a half inches in length and only weights a pound so this thermocouple is flexible and easy to replace. A vital part of your heating device, this lead prevents unburned propane gas from releasing, saving you money and improving the run time of your heater.
- Replacement for Original Series Mr. Heater Tank Tops models: MH12, MH12C, MH12T, MH12CS, MH12TS, MH24T, MH24TS, MH42T
- Copper Construction
- Milled brass fittings
- Prevents unburned propane release
- 12 1/2 in. length
- Weight: 1 lb.
Advanced Drainage Systems Inc Coupler used to connect two plain end sticks of Split 12 In Culvert pipe to create a soil tight joint.
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 3"
- Width: 4.5"
- Height: 3"
- Blue mirror lenses, glossy black frame
- Anti-scratch coating
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
This indoor window kit contains everything you need to insulate five standard 3-by-5-foot windows. The kit contains one sheet of 62-by-210-inch crystal clear plastic film, one roll of 1/2-by-1080-inch double-sided tape and six alcohol surface wipes. Once taped to the window frame, the crystal clear film heat shrinks with a blow dryer to seal out drafts and cold. For indoor use on painted or varnished wood, aluminum and vinyl surfaces only.Learn More
- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall