- An Attractive Handle Designed For Farm Buildings, Warehouses, Sheds, Etc.
- Wrought steel zinc finish
- An Attractive Finished Look For Metal Buildings
- 4 Screw Carriage Bolt Holes For Excellent Holding Power
- Large Size For Added Hand Clearance
- Size: 6-3/4"
- Blue mirror lenses, glossy black frame
- Anti-scratch coating
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 3"
- Width: 4.5"
- Height: 3"
The Duck brand indoor window kit contains everything you need to insulate five standard 3-by-5-foot windows. The kit contains one sheet of 62-by-210-inch crystal clear plastic film, one roll of 1/2-by-1080-inch double-sided tape and six alcohol surface wipes. Once taped to the window frame, the crystal clear film heat shrinks with a blow dryer to seal out drafts and cold. For indoor use on painted or varnished wood, aluminum and vinyl surfaces only.Learn More
Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine
- Quality Thinner for Oil-Based Paint, Stains, and Varnishes
- Improves Bonding and Penetration of Paint on Wood
- Use for Cleanup After Painting
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 36"
- Tested in accordance with ANSI Standard S3.19-1974
- Noise reduction = 28 decibels
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
- Snug seal helps protect from noisy environments
- Pods are washable and replaceable
- Band helps reduces risk of losing earplugs
- Easy in and out of ears
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 5/8" x 36"
Sinker for general construction carpentry and framing. Checkered countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface. Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer holding power. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States.
Prime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker NailsPrime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker Nails Features:; Used primarily as a framing nail; The countersunk head provides a flat, even surface with the wood; Coated to easy penetration and increase holding power; Coated sinker nails
- 2-3/8-inch by 11-1/2-gauge 17/64-inch diameter checkered countersunk head
- Vinyl coated smooth shank, for smooth driving
- Sturdy cardboard box with view window and description label
- Approximately 153 per pound
- Meets or exceeds appropriate ASTM and UBC specifications