- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
This shaker grate works as both the front and back grate.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
Tough, Reliable, Long-lasting - Fill-Rite hand pumps deliver fluids quickly and easily. Whether you're transferring gasoline, oil or diesel, select from a variety of Fill-Rite hand pumps. The economical way to transfer tough industrial fluids easily, safely and accurately. Perfect for barrels, storage tanks and drums. Transfers at approximately 11 fl. oz. (325ml) per stroke. Fluorocarbon Seals. 360[DEG] Locking Ring. Anti-Drip Nozzle. Telescoping Suction Pipe. 2" NPT Bung Adapter Hose Adapter
Material Polypropylene Type Piston Hand Pump Delivery Rate 11 oz/min Hose Size 1" Intake, 3/4" Discharge Applications For use with ATF and motor oils UPC 094718840690
Hi-Lift Cast and Steel Jacks have four stamped high-strength steel parts in combination with the cast parts. The top winch connector clamp is supplied standard with all Hi Lift jacks and each jack is fitted with a safety shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds.
- Color: Black
- Top winch-connector clamp standard on all jacks
- Powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware
- Safe use information including rated load details and operating instructions
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable
- Variable BTU’s - 8, 12, 14, 16, 24 and 28,000 BTU/HR
- Adjustable Heat Control - Hi, Med, Lo regulator; Operate one or two burners at a time
- Instant Heat - Piezo push-button ignitor (Model MH24TS)
- Safe - Heater shuts off automatically with loss of flame
- Ready To Use - Mounts directly to a 1-20 lb propane cylinder (not included)
- Maximum Heating Time / Hi - Up to 15 hours on 20 lb cylinder
- For outdoor use only
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 60" (152 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
Dee Zee Cab Organizer - Convenient behind the seat storage for regular cab pickups. Made of heavy duty plastic that will not warp or crack. Compartments, shelves, and dividers are molded in to help you organize your gear.
- Cab organizer
- Convenient Behind the Seat Storage
- Heavy-Duty Plastic Will Not Warp or Crack
- L: 54 :_mage_bind_var_1 x H: 15"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Thompson's Water Clear Wood Protector is low VOC and is safe to ship.
- Provides protection against wood rot and mildew
- Provides protection against water and sun damage
- 1 Coat Application
- Offers 3 years of protection
- VOC compliant
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)