- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 48"
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
Majic camouflage paint offers a flat, non-reflective finish that is rust inhibiting and water resistant to protect wood and metal from the elements. The color selection is perfect for breaking up outlines and shapes with camouflage allowing you to blend with almost any nature background.Learn More
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down