US Stove's Wonderwood line is of the utmost quality. The back bone of your stove is the fire grate. If it is damaged or in need of replacement, your fire won't burn as hot or efficiently. This Fire Grate was designed for Wonderwood models and is of the highest quality
Replacement fire grate, 8.45 lbs. Part number 40076. Great for Wonderwood models. For units: 1303, 1321, 2941, 2931 and B2941.
Dimensions: 11-5/8 X 9-7/8 X 3/8 ;Learn More
The G800 Series Fireplace Grate is one piece, flat bottom, basket style grate designed with 15 inch depth and 4 inch high legs. The heavy duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and allows air to reach the logs from all angles.
- One piece cast iron flat bottom style fireplace grate
- Designed to safely contain firewood
- 4 inch cast-on legs
- Black finish
- No assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G800-20 19.5 Inches 16 Inches 15 Inches 23 Pounds G800-24 24 Inches 20.75 Inches 15 Inches 25 Pounds G800-27 27 Inches 23.75 Inches 15 Inches 29 Pounds
The Pleasant Hearth Steel Log Rack Storage System holds up to 1/4 cord of firewood and is constructed from heavy tubular steel in a durable black powder- coated finish.
- Holds and stores up to 1/4 cord of firewood
- Heavy tubular steel construction
- Square shaped assumbly holes for ensuring stability
- Black finish
- For outdoor use only
- Assembly required
- 25 Year limited manufacturer warranty
Specifications Size Dimensions 4 Foot 48-in L x 14-in W x 48-in H 8 Foot 96-in L x 14-in W x 48-in H 12 Foot 144-in L x 14-in W x 48-in H
Did you know it is possible to manage the heat distribution from your pellet stove? The EPA certified Eco-65 allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional Hot Air Plenum Kit (AC01330).
Our research and development team has design this kit that allows to redirect a part of the heat produced by your pellet stove into distribution pipes to heat other areas in your home. The heat can be distributed to two different places up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away from the plenum outlet adapter.Learn More
As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
- Length (in.): 51.2"
- Width (in.): 10.5"
- Height (in.): 5"
- Weight (lbs.): 32 lbs
- Useful for small gardens, planters, feed storage, and assisting with chores around the home or farm
- Great drink coolers at social gatherings
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom and deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8″ rolled top rim with 1″ tube insert for additional strength and rigidity
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
- 2 foot by 1 foot