This pipe is made from galvanized steel and designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit HT chimney system such as wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. Outside diameter approximately 10". This Chimney Pipe Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
Did you know it is possible to manage the heat distribution from your pellet stove? The EPA certified Eco-65 allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional Hot Air Plenum Kit (AC01330).
Our research and development team has design this kit that allows to redirect a part of the heat produced by your pellet stove into distribution pipes to heat other areas in your home. The heat can be distributed to two different places up to 20 feet (6.1 m) away from the plenum outlet adapter.Learn More
As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
- Length (in.): 51.2"
- Width (in.): 10.5"
- Height (in.): 5"
- Weight (lbs.): 32 lbs
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Cast Iron 5⁄8” Solid Shaft, CW Rotation
- Type: 4-roller design
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Port Size: 3⁄4” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 5⁄16 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 4900: 5⁄8” solid shaft 4901: 1⁄2” hollow shaft Rotation: CW (standard) (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Max Flow: 9.2 GPM (35 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 26 00 RPM
- Weight: 5 lbs (11 kg)
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 8", 10" and 14" heights. The attractive black powder coat finish helps it to stand up to the elements. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Black Powder Coated
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 14 Inches High