- Includes: Short Circuits, Grounded Circuits, Open Circuits and an in 6/12C Systems
- Heavy Duty High Impact Handle
- 60" Lead Wire
- Needle Point Probe
- Replaceable Bulb
- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- To connect rain gutter downspouts to underground sewer piping
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 3"
- Designed for corner reinforcement on chairs, tables, chests and other applications.
- Made of Steel
- Antique Bronze Finish
- Size: 1" x 3/4"
- Drop forged construction with alloy steel pin
- Hot dip galvanized
- Maximum Load: 2,000 lbs.
- Used to easily joining attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Use only forged steel shackles for load carrying purposes
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 1.75"
- Width: 3"
- Height: 3"
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $3.99
With the Voltek 3 Piece Circuit Tester Set, you can troubleshoot electrical problems on cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles. This set includes a continuity tester, a 6/12 voltage tester and a 18/24/36 Voltage tester.
- Needle Point Probes
- Lead Lengths: 48 Inch Wires: 18 Gauge Stranded Copper
- Continuity Tester Requires one AA Battery (Not included)
- Before use, connect clip to grounding spot or to vehicles chassis
- To test wires for breakage: move tip of circuit tester along wire until light goes out. This will indicated location where wire is broken.
- To fin live wires: move tip of circuits tester along wires: and activated light will indicate live wire.
- To test fuses: If light goes on after touching Circuit Tester tip to terminal after fuse, then fuse is active.
- To test vehicle light sockets: move tip of circuit tester to tongue at base of socket shell. If tester light activates, the socket is active.