- Vinyl tubing with red cover
- Braiding provides high quality hose, less chance of blow-off
- Size: 1/2" Inner Diameter x 100'
- Sold by the Foot
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 18"
Spray Paint, Net Weight 11 Oz, Color Silver, Metallic Finish, Coverage 10 to 12 Square-Ft, Dry Time Tack Free 10 Min, Dry Time 30 Minutes, Dry Time Recoat Anytime Hours, Application Temperature Above 50 Degrees F, For Metal, Wood, Cement, Masonry, Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate, VOC and MIR Compliant
- Rust-Preventative Decorative Aerosols
- Weather-resistant durable finish won't tarnish or rub off, even on heavily handled objects. VOC/MIR compliant. SURFACES: Metal, wood, cement, masonry EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: Mild to moderate USES: Metallics for bikes, fixtures, door hardware. Textured for chairs, tables, light fixtures, and patio furniture
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a product known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Net Weight (Oz.) 11 Item Spray Paint Color Silver Finish Metallic Coverage (Square-Ft.) 10 to 12 Dry Time Tack Free (Min.) 10 Dry Time (Minutes) 30 Dry Time Recoat (Hours) Anytime Application Temperature (F) Above 50 Surface For Metal, Wood, Cement, Masonry Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate Standards VOC and MIR Compliant UPC 094703870534 Weight 0.950000
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/4"
- Value priced clothesline
- Low stretch
- Holds knots well
- Maximum Load: 13 lbs.
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 5/16"-18 x 72"
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 3/8" x 36"
It's Fat! Our Fatwood Firestarter is hand-split from the stumps of pine trees, which are "fat" with dense concentrations of quick-burning pitch. This organic, 100% natural resin ignites immediately from one match to provide an intense, sustained flame more easily than other methods.
It's Simple! Just two 8" sticks and one match are all that's needed to get your fire going - saving you both time and money. Say goodbye to piles of kindling, harsh chemicals, crumpled newspaper, firestarter gimmicks, and wasted matches.
It's Clean! Fatwood Firestarters don't use harsh chemicals or toxic additives. Because they're a product from nature, Fatwood Firestarters create a non-toxic, cleaner-burning fire and are safer to use.
It's Versatile! Fatwood Firestarters can be used for fireplaces, barbecues, campfires, and wood, coal, or pellet fuel stoves.
It's Environmentally Friendly Fatwood only uses non-endangered pine species from forests that maintain substainable yield forestry practices. Fatwood Firestarters are a positive by-product of the lumber industry, because they are made from the stumps that are left behind after trees are cut.Learn More