100% Silicone Sealant is a superior quality, multi-purpose formula that provides long-lasting, weather-resistant seals. It offers excellent adhesion, flexibility and durability and can be used on a variety of surfaces indoors or outdoors.
Aluminum, Ceramic Tile, Glass, Porcelain, Fiberglass, Vinyl, Plastic
Window and Door Frames, Skylights, Aluminum Siding, Trim, Gutters, Vents, Pipes, Air Conditioners
- Forms a Water-Resistant Seal
- Maximum Flexibility
- Excellent Adhesion To Many Surfaces
- Not Paintable
- Solvent Clean Up
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Will Not Crack, Shrink or Peel
- 50 Year Limited Warranty
Product Details: 9 fl. oz. (266 ml)
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 1.75"
- Width: 3"
- Height: 3"
- Plates are slotted for 5/16 In diameter bolts and nuts (not provided) to connect slotted angles and flats for extra support
- Provides extra support and rigidity
- Pack of 4
- Dimensions: 2-7/8" L x 2-7/8" H
- Square U Bolt With Plate & Hex Nuts Attached.
- Designed For Securing Various Products To Rectangular Wood & Metal Objects.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated
- Size: 3/8" x 3-5/8" x 6"
- 8 Pack
- Angle Hook
- Heavy Duty
- Galvanized Steel
- For 1/4' Perforated Board
- 1/4' Rod