Primarily used to lower the pH of swimming pool water. Other uses include etching and cleaning of brick, stone, tile, concrete and other masonry surfaces. For cleaning and etching applications always start with diluted acid and test the affects in an out-of-the-way area. Always add the acid to the water when diluting. Pouring water into acid can cause splattering and violent eruption on the mixture. Acid solutions can be neutralized with baking soda, soda ash, lime or household ammonia solutions. Flush neutralized acid with plenty of water.Learn More
- 90 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- CPVC fittings for hot and cold water supply systems
- Lightweight, non-conducting, non-corrosive
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- CPVC fittings are rated at 400 psi at 73 degrees or 100 psi at 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets ASTM standard D-2846
- Size: 1/2"
- Designed For Windows, Cabinets, Doors, Drawers, Etc.
- Offers Attractive, Easy Grip Design
- Fits A Variety Of Applications
- Hole Pattern Is Different Than National's #1971
- Made of Steel
- Brass Finish
- Size: 4"
Unsurpassed quality and durability in a high-leverage, easy-on wing-type design. Wings are knurled for a sure grip and offset from centerline for greater twisting leverage. Square-wire plated spring instantly adjusts to the shape and size of the splice. Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 105 °C (221 °F). High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire. Copper-to-copper connections only.Learn More
- Household Extension Cord.
- Type: SPT-2. 3-Outlet Cube
- Type: Polarized
- Size: 16/2. Rating: 13 Amp, 125V AC, 1625 Watts
- Length: 12 ft