- Hot-rolled steel guides, steel rod bar, and strike
- Zinc-plated finish triple protected with zinc-plated
- This all-purpose latch is designed for right or left hand swinging or sliding doors and gates
- Features rounded edges protect livestock
- Back Plates Provide A Bearing Surface For The Bar & Eliminate "Grooving" Of The Wood As The Bar Is Moved Back & Forth
- Sturdy design gives years of trouble free service
- Size 5" x 2" steel case, 5/8" square die-cast bolt.
- Bolt length 6" overall.
- The lever to raise bolt has positive action.
- Bolt is held in place when raised by an oil-tempered steel friction spring.
- Complete with floor plate and screws
- Zinc finish
Color coordinated to naturally blend with outdoor settings Durable vinyl jacket resists moisture - abrasion - and prolonged exposure to sunlight UL listed-meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use Green color to blend with grass 16/3 wire gauge/conductor SJTW wire type Three conductor 125 volt rating 13 amps 40
- Green vinyl jacket, resists oil, grease, moisture, and abrasion
- 3-conductor, 16-gauge wire, 13-amp rating
- Medium duty, small drill, jig saw, and sump pump
- Heavy-duty molded on plug ends with strain relief
- UL listed and meets OSHA specifications
- Sliding latch bar works like a heavy-duty barrel bolt plus deadbolt
- Operates with thumb latch when in unsecured position
- For use on inswinging or outswinging gates
- Bolt can be padlocked
- Has 3 inch Bar and 10-3/8 inch Handle
- Fits gate up to 3” thick
- Packed with screws
- Satin black
- The gate spring can be used on light and heavy-duty weight gates or doors as spring tension is fully adjustable
- Ideal for use in applications requiring a positive self-closing action
- Made of steel
- Size: 12"