NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
Ideal for your Garden Landscapes, Yard, Porch, Balcony, or Pathways.
- Dual Features: Flashing or Simply ON
- Powered by Solar Panel that charges by day.
- Turns on automatically at night.
- Safe and easy to install.
- No wiring required.
- Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 42" H
The unit has an ON/OFF switch that can be found on the bottom of the solar panel fixture.Leave on the "ON" position for the first initial charge in direct sunlight for 6 to 8 hours. If the light does not come on after a full day of charge check to make sure the power switch is in the ON position and the solar panel is in a bright sunny area. Please note that it may take a few days in the sun for the battery to reach its maximum capacity.Learn More
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $4.99
Through the Roof! is a clear roof repair sealant that provides a flexible, watertight seal to immediately stop leaks. It can be applied in standing water and freezing temperatures. Through the Roof! is ideal for any rooftop fixture and sticks to almost any surface.
- Stops and prevents roof leaks
- Expands and contracts with temperature changes
- Won't dry hard or crack
- Lasts 20 times longer than asphalt
- Excellent UV resistance
- Meets FHA requirements and ASTM C794
- Application Range: Surface temp of 0° to 120°F (-18° to 49°C)
- Service Range: -25° to 180°F (-34° to 82°C)
- Fully cured in 1-2 weeks
- Paintable after 1 week
Can be used to repair or seal:
- Galvanized metal and aluminum flashing
- PVC and ABS vent pipe
- Gutters and downspouts
- Ductwork and vents
- Chimneys, brick, block, mortar
- Shingles, shakes, tiles
- Asphalt roof cement, acrylic roof coatings
- Cement, slate, and other roof tiles
- And much, much more!
Product Storage and Cleanup:
- Clean tools and unwanted surface spills with mineral spirits
- Clean hands with citrus-based hand cleaners
- To store, wrap nozzle tightly with plastic wrap and a rubber band
- Wrought steel, satin black finish
- Designed as an ornamental handle for gates sheds doors etc.
- Triple-protected finish for extra corrosion protection
- Ornamental design for a variety of applications
- Size: 8-3/4"
The Tool Shed 3 Wheel Mover Dolly is an ideal and easy way to move heavy objects from room to room. This dolly has soft cushions to protect the bottom of surface from damage.
- Depressed center helps secure when moving objects with legs
- (3) 1-1/2 Inch Casters for easy maneuvering
- 132 Pound Capacity
Gorilla takes epoxy to a new level, the Gorilla tough level. Easy to dispense, and use, Gorilla Epoxy brings a strong, long-lasting bond for household and automotive repairs, alike. The two-part, gap-filling formula easily bonds steel, aluminum, wood, ceramic, tile and much more.
- Gorilla Strong - inredible performance for the toughest jobs
- Dries Crystal Clear - ideal for clean, easy finishing
- 5-Minute Set - plenty of repositioning time for the perfect fit
- Gap Filling - fills voids and bonds uneven and vertical surfaces
- Superior Water Resistant - withstands moderate exposure to water
- Easy-To-Use Syringe - separate barrels of resin and hardener keep epoxy from hardening, plus syringe dispenses evenly and includes a cap for multiple uses
- Solvent Resistant - will not break down from exposure to common solvents
- Low VOC and Non-Toxic Once Cured - safe for everyday handling
Color Clear Set Time 5 minutes Clamp Time 30 minutes Full Cure 24 hours Bond Strength 3300 PSI
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 3"
- Width: 2.5"
- Height: 4"
Shoe Goo 110012 3.7 oz. Shoe Goo Features:
- For athletic shoe repair at home overnight
- Ideal for worn soles
- 3.7 oz
- Shoe repair and protective coating
- Use for a variety of shoe repairs & as a coating
- Repairs shoe and leather items
- Seal rubber boots, galoshes, and waders
- Repair damaged heels or secure loose insoles
- Coat & protect shoes from premature wear
- Coat skateboards for extra traction