Sold By The Foot
- This item is not intended for aircraft use
- Cable is 7 by 7 galvanized, clear vinyl coated and measures 3/32 - 3/16 by the foot
- The safe work load limit for this item is 184 lbs.
- Ideal for use as a tarpaulin tie down
- Heavy gauge steel for added strength
- Zinc plated to resist rust
- 2" overall length
- Working load: 100 lbs.
- 5/16" wire diameter requires two 8 x 1-1/4" pan head wood screws not included
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Do not use for drinking water
- Length: 1.5"
- Width: 2.25"
- Height: 2"
Sold By The Foot
- Constructed of 6 outer strands of 15 – 26 wires per strand
- Has a Fiber Core (FC) for better flexibility
- Bright finish
- Maximum Load: 4,280 lbs.
- Used for Overhead lifting, Towing and Logging applications
- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load: 2,700 lbs.
- Designed As Connectors For Rope, Chain & Strap
- Holds up to 850 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #1 x 3"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More