High quality 1" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a wide inner race and a 52mm spherical outer race. Greaseable.
- Galvanized malleable union
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Unions are made of high grade malleable iron with a brass to iron seat
- Brass seat ring is pressed into a recess in the body end of the union under heavy pressure making the brass an integral part of the iron union
- Octagon Nut
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For steam working pressure up to 150 lbs
- For non-shock cold water, oil and gas to 300 lbs
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 2"
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Weatherproofed for lifetime protection against rust
- Swivel eye to eliminate tangling
- Removable axle and sheave for easier rigging
- Safe Working Load: 650 lbs.
- Made of Steel with Die Cast Sheave
- Zinc Plated
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter x 5" Height
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 60"
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 4"
- This knob latch is designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors with either 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, or 3” hole spacing
- Will fit doors from 5/8 inch to 1 3/8 inches thick
- Design is patented
- 2 strike plate screws and 2 knob latch screws included
- Textured black finish on the knob inset.
Product DescriptionMajic Tractor and Implement Enamel is a durable, heavy-duty alkyd enamel specially formulated for excellent adhesion, and resistance to weathering and corrosion. It can be applied with brush or spray and dries quickly to a high gloss finish. Use it on iron, steel, aluminum, and properly primed galvanized metal.
- Use on equipment, implements, tools, etc. where a hard enamel finish is desired
- Speical heavy-duty alkyd formula
- Excellent adhesion
- Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants
- Can be applied with brush or spray
- For Wood Or Metal Screen & Storm Doors With 1-3/4" Hole Spacing
- For Doors 1-1/4" To 2" Thick
- Use Pan Mach Screws 8-32 x 2-3/8" Not Provided
- 1 Piece Shaft Provides Firm Push Button Action
- Offers Anti Lockout Design
- Inside Latch Has Exclusive Double Lock Deadbolt Security
- Key Operated Locking Unit With 2 Keys Provided