If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 36"
Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine
- Quality Thinner for Oil-Based Paint, Stains, and Varnishes
- Improves Bonding and Penetration of Paint on Wood
- Use for Cleanup After Painting
Campbell Hausfeld Campbell Hausfeld's high quality roller covers are the best paint roller covers to get the job done right. This 9 inch wide roller cover is suitable for use with any coating. Its plastic core helps keep it from getting soft and damaged so it can be used over and over.Learn More
Sinker for general construction carpentry and framing. Checkered countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface. Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer holding power. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States.
Prime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker NailsPrime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker Nails Features:; Used primarily as a framing nail; The countersunk head provides a flat, even surface with the wood; Coated to easy penetration and increase holding power; Coated sinker nails
- 2-3/8-inch by 11-1/2-gauge 17/64-inch diameter checkered countersunk head
- Vinyl coated smooth shank, for smooth driving
- Sturdy cardboard box with view window and description label
- Approximately 153 per pound
- Meets or exceeds appropriate ASTM and UBC specifications
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 5/8" x 36"
21st Century's Fiberglass Kerosene Heater Wicks are made of graphite coated fiberglass, a re-inforced cloth band and the highest quality cotton.
Use with the following models:
- Aladdin C381, 5131, S231, S381 U
- Comfort Glow SR10
- Dyna Glow RAD10 (14 -2601-32), CT1200, DH-1000, KW-11, RMC55R(7), DH1010
- Heat Mate K-5, K-10, HMHR 1101, HMRF1140
- Keroheat AWHR-11000, AWHR-1101, AWRF-11 40, IT1000, CT1 1001, CT1400, CT1500, RF1140
- Kerosun OMNI85(D,E,F,G,H), RAD 8, RAD 10, RAD22, Mega 110, HKS-24
- Northern 3601
- Perfection PSR 10
- Radiant King RK-100-S
- Robeson 03-2601-32 (RAD9500), 03-2602-32 1RAD10500)
- Sanyo OHR-261, OHR-280, OHR-1010, OHRG-28H
- Sears 56350010, 56402200
- Toyokuni TSK 28EU
- Toyostove KSA-85, KSA-851, RC-11 , RSA-8, RSA-10
- Toyoset RCA-24A-1, TSE-22 R96
- Yuasa J20
- Impact Resistant
- Stable Tested Tough