This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
Featuring heavy-duty nylon construction, the Portable Buddy Carry Bag from Mr. Heater is sturdy enough to carry your portable heater. The bag collapses, which makes storing easy when not in use. This collapsible carry bag features padded shoulder strap for comfortable carrying and a zip closure for security. This carrying case is for use with Big Buddy model MH18B.
- Zippered storage compartment
- Convenient carry strap
- Heavy-duty nylon construction
- 2 External 1 lb. bottle storage compartments
The easy way to coat, seal and protect - just spray it on. Watertight liquid rubber sealant seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture. Excellent for gutters, skylights, hoses, window sills, PVC pipes and much more. Flex Seal Brite/Bright/White.
- Spray-on sealant
- Seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture
- Long-lasting, paintable and flexible
- 20 ounce Can 14oz net.weight
- Made in USA
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
It’s simple - it’s all in the paper. Our wicks contain more paper than the competition. The quality of our paper has greater absorbency, lasts longer, and requires less energy to provide the same amount of humidification as the competition. Each Super Wick is made right here in the USA under our high quality control standards.
- AHAM certified output
- High output, long-lasting
- Superior workmanship and quality components
- Lasts a full season depending on water quality
- Traps and retains mineral deposits to ensure cleaner air
- Use only original Essick Air wicks for optimal performance of your humidifier
- Does not include frame
- Use with Essick Air models EP9 500; EP9 700; EP9R 500 and 821 000
it! Ideal for gutters, roofs, pipes, driveways, window trim, fountains, flower pots and more. You've seen the commercial with the bottom of a boat cut out and replaced with a screen door coated with Flex Seal. Consumer Reports tested and confirmed it!
Make a watertight, flexible rubberized coating in seconds with the shake of a can and the push of a button. Flex Seal seals, coats, and protects almost anything.
Flex Seal gets deep into cracks and holes and creates a seal to lock out moisture and air that lasts for years. Use on any surface, Flex Seal is paintable. Even works on a wet surface!
So many applications, you'll want to keep a can in the garage, car RV and boat.
- Variable pressure nozzle allows for light or heavy application.
- Dries to the touch in several hours,
- completely cures overnight.
- 20 ounce can
- 14oz net weight
- Made in USA
UPS Ground or Freight only.Learn More
Designed for use as a heavy-duty guide on large, sliding doors up to 3-3/4 inch thick. Slots in frame provide adjustment for holding doors against wood walls or posts. Delrin wheel is reversible; it can be used either side of frame. Offers sturdy steel frame construction. Meets ANSI/BHMA A 156.14. Roller is adjustable. Includes nail and lag screw holes. Hardened steel bolt for greater strength.Learn More
- Protects Air Conditioner to Extend its Life
- For Square A/C Unit
- Includes Elastic Strap
- Dimensions: 30" H x 34" W x 34" D
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price: $13.99
- Manufactured with stranded and cabled copper conductors and solid molded plugs for longer life
- Outer jacket won't mark floors or wall
- SJTW Cords resist deterioration from moisture and abrasion and the wire has a 300V rating
- UL listed for outdoor usage
- Rated: 1625W
- Type: 3 conductor
- Length: 100'
- Amperage: 13A rating
- Voltage: 125V
- Color: Orange
- Gauge: 16
The Universal Fuel Filter is for the Portable, Big, and Tough Buddy Heaters in use with a bulk cylinder and hose assembly.
- For use with the Mr. Heater Big Buddy and Tough Buddy Heaters
- All-metal construction
- Traps oil particulates
- 1in x 20 female and 1in x 20 male