This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
- Used with rear outlet stoves
- Used to direct exhaust upward
- Cap to help clean pipe
Turbine HVLP needle kit for enamels and some latex paints
- Use only on CH HVLP turbine spray guns with round logo embossed in handle
- Appropriate for use with all but very light or very heavy coatings
- Each tightly compressed Creosote Control FireBrick contains special chemicals that help slow creosote buildup, helping to prevent chimney fires and extending the time interval between cleanings.
- Lokee Testing Laboratory, an EPA Wood Stove Accredited Laboratory, has tested the product and its claims.
- Made with 100% all natural wood; NO ADDED WAXES OR OILS.
- Safe to burn in woodstoves, fireplaces and fireplace inserts.
- Burns like cordwood, no need for a separate fire.
- Patent pending
- Made in the USA.
Creosote Control FireBricks do not take the place of regular inspections and professional cleanings; they are a preventative maintenance product.
The frequency of use of the Creosote Control FireBrick is dependent upon the type of appliance being used, the type of wood being burned, the dryness of the wood and the type of fire being maintained.Learn More