- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load: 2,700 lbs.
- PVC, spiral polyester yarn reinforcement
- Spray hose for D.I.Y. home applications
- Size: 3/8" x 150'
- Sold by the Foot
- 16 in x 21 in x 1 in
- Air Filter
- Case Qty: 12
- Must order in multiples of case quantity for shipping purposes.
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Do not use for drinking water
- Length: 1.25"
- Width: 2.25"
- Height: 1"
- Ideal for use as a tarpaulin tie down
- Heavy gauge steel for added strength
- Zinc plated to resist rust
- 2" overall length
- Working load: 100 lbs.
- 5/16" wire diameter requires two 8 x 1-1/4" pan head wood screws not included