Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
- 100 CFM
- Variable speed
- Mounts on Sahara wood stove
- Works on 110 volt
- Variable speed control
- Made in the USA
Starting off square and level is essential to a successful shed assembly and we recommend that you consider a base kit to self-square the shed and help level the site. Base kits are available for the majority of Arrow sheds. The base kit must be assembled with your selected floor finishing option before you start to build your shed. Use the flooring material that best suits your needs, such as wood, patio blocks, or gravel. The base kit may also be used as a form for pouring concrete.
- Made of durable hot-dipped electro-galvanized steel
- Keeps building and stored items off the ground
- Easy to install
- Includes all hardware
- Does not include floor all finishing materials (If finishing with wood flooring, use exterior-grade plywood, measured to base kit dimensions)
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 8' x 8'
- 10' x 8'
- 10' x 9'
Save money while cooling off by using the NewAir AF-310 evaporative tower cooling fan instead of a typical air conditioner. This tall and sleek AF-310 tower fan is designed with a triple feature usage. The high-rise NewAir AF-310 can also be used as a swamp cooler, humidifier, and air purifier all in one! Alongside the numerous features that are accustomed with this multi-functional cooling unit, this NewAir fan also provides a 60-degree oscillation benefit to improve air circulation for a wider area. The AF-310 electric tower fan includes a purposeful remote control and an electric timer for your convenience.
Multi-Functional- Besides using the NewAir AF-310 air unit to cool off, take full advantage of the evaporative cooling fan by using the swamp function to circulate fresh and slightly damper air. Stay clear free from allergies with the humidifier, and keep the air flow clean and fresh with the air purifier.
Oscillating Air Flow- Enjoy a wider array of air flow as the NewAir AF-310 cooling fan provides a 60-degree oscillating circulation of air, leading to an evenly distributed breeze within a more spread out area.
Better Air Quality- The NewAir AF-310 tower fan is built with an ionizer which spreads out a stream of negative ions to receive cleaner air.
Slim and Sleek- This tall and slim AF-310 is designed to save space while providing the highest level of air flow.
- Oscillating air circulation for even spread of air distribution
- Built-in ionizer for cleaner air
- Multi-functional-cool, purify, humidify air
- Space saving design
- Includes enhanced remote control and electric timer
Specifications Length (in.) 11.38" Width (in.) 12.63" Height (in.) 34.50" Product Weight 11.60 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Coverage Area 75 Square Feet Voltage 120 Volts Watts 80 Watts Amps 0.67 amps Frequency 60 Hz Water Tank Size 1 Gallon Hose Connection No Ice Tank Yes Built-In Humidistat No Water Level Indicator Yes Programmable Timer Yes Timer Length 7.5 Hours Adjustable Air Louvers Yes Automatic Air Filter Yes Air Purification Type Ionizer Control Type LED Remote Control Yes Casters Np Certifications ETL
- 8" portable hose fan/blower with 20ft hose
- Provides directional airflow to limited access areas
- 900 CFM
- 2-speed 120V enclosed motor
- For outdoor use with GFCI outlet (not included)
- Heavy duty yellow coated steel construction
- OHSA compliant powder-coated grille
- 6' power cord
- Includes 20ft long, 8 inch diameter flexible hose
- 79cc Powerease Engine
- Recoil Start and Low Oil Shutdown
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 0.5 Gallons (2L)
- 1" Intake Connection MNPT
- 1" Outlet Connection MNPT
- 42 GPM Max Flow
- Centrifugal Aluminum Pump
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Impeller
- 85' Total Lift
- 20' Suction Lift