ProCom brings you all the look and features of the high-end log lines with unsurpassed quality and unbeatable value. We cast our logs in concrete from real wood for amazing detail and we manufacture all of our own pilots and burners for quality assurance and safety. ProCom designs all its gas logs to the highest standards for innovation and technology.
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Minimum vent-free firebox dimensions required 13 in. H x 23 in. W x 13 in. D
- Fits most 32 in. vent-free fireboxs
- Some assembly required
- 2 gas options
- 30,000 BTU's
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature
- 7 hand painted concrete logs provide natural look
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Battery assisted piezo ignition
- Flow (GPH) - 9,000
- Max. PSI - 44
- Engine - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type - OHV
- Engine Displacement (cc) - 127
- Engine Speed (RPM) - 3,600
- Suction Port (in.) - 2
- Discharge Port (in.) - 2
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) - 25
- Max. Total Head (ft.) - 100
- Self-Priming - Yes
- Solid Handling (in.) - 1/8
- Pump Housing - Glass-filled polyester
- Check Valve - EPDM rubber
- Seals - EPDM
- Impellers - Glass-filled polyester
- Volute - Glass-filled polyester
- Max. Fluid Temp. (deg.) - 200
- Start Type - Recoil
- Fuel Capacity (gal.) - 0.52
- Run Time - 45min. - 1hr.
- Low Oil Shutdown - No
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) - 21 x 17 x 15
- Manufacturer Warranty - NTE 1 year RA/Exchange Policy
- hip Weight - 44.0 lbs
Wayne cast iron lawn sprinkler pump is built to give you many years of dependable pumping service. Designed to operate underground sprinkling systems, draw water from well, lake or ponds for watering, pool filling, or any other applications where high water volume is needed. Can be used as a portable sprinkler or water transfer pump. Pump should be installed in a basement, garage, tool shed or pump house.
- Continuous duty pump has single stage motor
- Self-priming pump
- Dual voltage available (115/230), factory wired for 230V with easy conversion switch
- High-efficiency square flange motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating
- Rugged cast iron pump housing
- Stainless steel shaft for durability
- Can supports up to 8-10 sprinkler heads at 100ft.
- Glass reinforced thermoplastic impeller and diffuser for corrosion-resistance
- Ceramic/carbon-faced seal for long life
- Easy access drain port
- Heavy-duty cast iron mounting brackets
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- UL and CSA listed
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 13# SE1-1/2AL PE C 2" 1 1750 13# SE2CL PE E 2" 2 3450 13# SE2EL PE F 2" 5 3450 13# SE2FL PE H 2" 3 3450 13# SE2HL PE I 2" 7.5 3450 13# SE2IL PE J 2" 5 3450 13# SE2JL PE L 3" 5 3450 15# SE3LL PE
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft
- Includes factory installed blower fan and thermostat
- If you are planning to use the fan you must locate the heater near an electrical outlet. The fan does require electricity if you want to use it.
- Battery operated electronic ignition
- Easy to read room temperature display
- 23.5" w x 24"h x 8" d
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 48" 122 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Light Height 38.63" 98.12 cm Overall Height 50.75" 128.91 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 30.2 lbs 13.70 kg
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
Dee Zee Computer Laptop Mount
- Enjoy a Workstation in Your Vehicle
- Mount Your Laptop for Easy Access
- All Hardware Included
Metal HVLP spray gun with molded heat resistant touch points. Air control connects between hose and gun. Features an interchangeable rear hose connection that can be switched from behind the gun to under the gun.
- Professional gun features quick indexing air cap and stainless steel fluid passages
- Bleeder gun for extended turbine life
- Equipped with 1.00 mm stainless fluid set
- Fluid sets available in .75 mm and 1.5mm for use with installed air cap. 2.0 mm and 2.5 mm fluid sets and air cap also available.
- Warranty : 5 Years Lmt
- Weight : 2.64 lb
- Length : 4.50 in
- Width : 7.25 in
- Height : 13.00 in
- Pkg Girth : 45.00 in
- Cube : .25 cf
Dee Zee 4" Oval Stainless Steel Nerf Bars - Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab (2001-2012) DZ371527$257.97
Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of polished Stainless Steel. 4" oval design provides a larger stepping surface. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 4" Oval Tube Steps
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty