- Convenient handle for easy portability
- UL and CUL Listed
- 8-foot power cord
- 3850 - 5500 CFM
- Range 1/3 HP
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 32 Inches Wide
- 16 Inches Deep
- 35 Inches High
- 30 Inch Fan Diameter
- Steel Construction
- 2 Speed
- Adjustable Thermostat Dual Knob Turns Heater ON/OFF
- Safety Overload Switch Automatically Turns Off Heater
- Red Caution Light Comes on When Overheating
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body Protects Heater in Harsh Environments
- Adjustable Angle for Horizontal and Vertical Air Flow
- Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- Enclosed Motor
- 208-240V, 60HZ, Hard-Wired
Specifications Watts 7500/6250 Watts Amp 32.25/26.04 amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 208-240 Volts A.C. Dimensions 14" L x 10.5" W x 19" H Weight 24 lbs.
Replacement draft induced kit for wood and coal furnaces and wood furnaces. Comes with limit control. Part number 11DIKL. This kit comes with these parts included: 80243A, 68618, 83379, 83250, 68231, 80130, 80145, 80129, 80006.
- Fits all USSC series furnaces except 24A and 30A
- Heavy duty bearings
- Easy installation
- Increases efficiency
- Kit comes with a limit control
Dee Zee Computer Laptop Mount
- Enjoy a Workstation in Your Vehicle
- Mount Your Laptop for Easy Access
- All Hardware Included
- Champion 1" Complete Pump-In-A Box Package - Everything you need to get the water moving
- 1" Dewatering & Transfer Pump (Clear Water)
- Versatile pump for jobs in the backyard
- 31cc OHV Champion Engine - Provides plenty of power to get the water moving
- Aluminum Pump Housing & Impeller - Extends the life of the pump
- Self-Priming Design - Requires initial priming to operate
- Lightweight & Easy To Transport - Weighs less than 25 lbs; Built-in handle make it easy to lift
- Rubber Isolation Feet - Minimizes the pump from "walking" during operation
- Suction Hose
- Discharge Hose
Engine Specifications Engine Brand Champion Starting System Recoil Start Engine Cycles 4-Cycle Low Oil Shutdown No CC 31 cc Fuel Tank Capacity 0.1 gal.
Pump Specifications Gallons per Minute 30 GPM Inlet Diameter 1 in. Outlet Diameter 1 in. Self Priming Yes Pump Head Material Aluminum Pump Housing Drain Yes Quick Clean Out No Impeller Material Aluminum Suction Head 16 ft. Total Head Lift 95 ft.
The Craftsman Outdoor Infrared Quartz Heater is the perfect heating solution for shops, garages, jobsites, patios, hot tub areas, and and any other outdoor area. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth. You're worried about rain, snow, and dust? No worries. The craftsman is 100% weatherproof.
- Line of sight spot heating
- Features new low red bulb, emits 95% less red light
- On/off switch
- Heats silently, no running fan or motors, clean, safe, instant heat that is maintenance-free
- Does not pollute the air with CO2 like propane or natural gas heaters that burn fossil fuels
- No dangerous tanks to fill, no plumbing or ventilation to install
- Hardware for wall mounting, Tri-pod, and Roll Cage stands included
- Highest Weather Proof rating for a heater: IP65
- Rated power: 1,500 Watts, 12.5 Amps/120VAC
- Dimensions: 32" W x 6" D x 5.25" H
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- 3 Year manufacturer warranty
- Compatible with Heat Storm Tri-Pod and Roll Cage 1500 Stands. Stands are sold separately.
The NewAir G80 fan forced ceiling mount garage heater is ideal for heating commercial and industrial locations. The G80 is a quality fan forced ceiling mounted heater features a grid pattern which ensures even heat distribution of all the discharged heat.
Mounting & Installation- The G80 from the NewAir collection is designed to be mounted flat to the ceiling, it also comes with a mounting bracket. This heater can heat up to 500 square feet with its 2 way switch control and must be connected to properly grounded outlets only.
Heats Up to 500 Square Feet- With an astonishing 17,060 BTUs the NewAir G80 ceiling garage heater has the capability of heating up to 500 square feet, making it the perfect solution for heating any commercial or industrial location. This heater is a huge winner when it comes to also heating up garages and shops. With the G80 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater you can heat up with ease and enjoy powerful heating when and where you need it the most.
Functionality of the G80- The handy ceiling mount design allows you to position the heater up and out of the way, saving valuable floor space. Have the option of choosing from heat with fan or fan only to suit your needs and personal preferences. In addition to this heater being perfect for your garage, it also comes with a thermal cut-off safety protection.
- Astonishing 17,060 BTUs of heating power
- The G80 ceiling garage heater has the capability of heating up to 500 square feet
- Comes with a thermal cut-off safety protection
- Ideal for shops, garages, commercial and industrial locations
- 2 Way Switch Control
Specifications Length (in.) 16.00" Width (in.) 16.00" Height (in.) 5.13" Product Weight 18.40 lbs Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 240 Volts Watts 5000 Watts Coverage Area 500 Square Feet Heater Type Garage Heating Method Fan-Forced Number of Heat Settings 6 Built-In Thermostat No Automatic Temperature Control No Includes Mounting Bracket Yes Construction Stainless Steel Carrying Handler No Ceiling Mountable Yes Wall Mountable Yes Certifications UL/CL
- Sleek Compact design
- Carbon Fiber Heating Element
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- BlackFinish Aluminum
- 55.1 Inches Tall
- 15.8 Inches Wide
- 15.8 Inches Deep