Sold By The Foot
- 3/16-Inch-1/4-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 840-Pound
- Orange vinyl coated galvanized cable
- Cable constructed of 7 outer strands of 19 wires per strand
- Good strength, good flexibility, medium abrasion resistance
- Used in garage doors, winches, and tie down applications
- Not intended for use in aircraft controls
Sold By The Foot
- This item is not intended for aircraft use
- Cable is 1 by 7 galvanized, green vinyl coated and measures 1/16" - by the foot
- The safe work load limit for this item is 100 lbs.
- 90 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- 4’ Fluorescent Shoplight, with premium, commercial grade, electronic ballast
- Works with all 4’ T-12 and T-8 rapid start lamps, not included
- For optimal performance, use F32T8 lamps. Meets Federal E-Pact standards for energy conservation.
- Electronic ballast provides instant-on, flicker free start up and exceptional cold weather performance
- Includes convenient on/off pull chain
- 4’ long x 5” wide, fully assembled with 5’, 120 volt, power cord and grounded plug.
- Includes mounting chain and S hooks
- Ideal for Garages, Basements, Barns, Work Areas, Storage Sheds and more.
- UL and CUL listed, 1 year limited warranty
- Fold-Down Handle for compact storage
- Swivel Out Regulator for easy fuel connection
- Designed and approved for emergency indoor & outdoor use
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- Accidental tip-over safety shutoff
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Heats up to 200 sq. ft.
- Connects directly to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose
- CSA certified
This heater is a natural gas fired, vent free, blue flame heater that produces 20,000 BTU's of efficient and comfortable heat. This safe, clean-burning heater has a five setting heat control, low oxygen shut off sensor and burns 99.9% efficient. This unit is easily installed as a wall mount unit or as a free standing unit with the included feet kit.
- 20000 btu's/hour
- Heats up to 600 sq. ft.
- Includes factory installed blower fan and thermostat
- If you are planning to use the fan you must locate the heater near an electrical outlet. The fan does require electricity if you want to use it.
- Battery operated electronic ignition
- Dimensions: 19'w x 24"h x 8"d
- Net Weight: 27 lbs.
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
- Recreation Rooms
- Room Additions
- Enclosed Proches
- Three Speed energy efficient PSC motor
- Deep "V" base technology with 4 non-skid feet for operational stability
- Individually balanced fan blades for minimum vibration
- Durable powder coat finish for easy cleaning
- Permanently attached adjustment handles
- Power cord had built in retainer
- OSHA compliant Grille
- ETL listed
- One-year limited warranty