One Stop Universal Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit has everything needed for installation and can be used with gas logs, unvented wall mount heaters, gas stoves, and garage heaters.
- Complete gas hook-up for most gas appliances
- Everything needed for installation
- 5 piece kit
- 18in lpng line
- Stainless Steel line with brass fittings
Big Ass Lights bring brilliant, energy-efficient illumination to personal spaces like garages, workshops, boathouses and more. The Garage Light transforms lighting in smaller commercial or industrial shops as well. The high-quality LED fixture provides performance, efficiency and brilliance that's unmatched by typical fluorescent and metal halide fixtures. The Garage Light is housed in a single piece of anodized, extruded aluminum, which provides superior heat dissipation and impact resistance. Complete with a full seven-year warranty, the Garage Light is the last light you’ll ever need.
- Complete seven-year manufacturer product warranty in the US and Canada
- Patent-pending lumen maintenance tray protects LEDs and allows for easy cleaning of dirt and debris
- Heavy-duty anodized, extruded aluminum construction
- Single piece aluminum housing for improved heat dissipation
- Maintains 70 percent of initial lumen output for up to 150,000 hours
- Integrated adjustable occupancy sensor to maximize energy savings and life
The Garage Light occupancy sensor is a low-profile device that integrates with the LED fixture. The sensor’s lens offers 360-degrees of monitoring to automatically turn the light on when people are present and off when a space is vacant. A timed delay for turning the light off once a space is empty can be adjusted from 30 seconds to 30 minutes. The sensor also can be adjusted for varying light-level activation thresholds during daylight hours.
Occupancy Sensor Features:
- Low-profile device fully integrated with the Garage Light fixture
- Adjustable timed delay for turning fixture off ranging from 30 seconds to 30 minutes
- Lens provides 360-degrees of monitoring coverage
- Lighting level feature allows for adjustable triggering during daylight hours
Specifications Weight 16 lbs. Power Input 120V Dimming Not available Reliability L70 predicted to exceed 150,000 hours at 25°C (77°F) Environment Suitable for dry and damp interior environments Construction Extruded anodized aluminum housing (single piece) Maintenance Hinged door access to power supply Ambient Operating Temperature -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131°F) Warranty 7-year complete fixture manufacturer warranty in the US and Canada Certifications Certified by TUV SUD to UL1598 and CSA C22.2 No.250.0 High Bay LED Series 13,000 lumen model Wattage 122 Efficacy 114 lumens/watt Color Temperature 5000K Typical CRI 70+ Lumen Maintenance Tray Diffuse only Cord Length 10 ft. Mounting Hardware S Hooks
Distribution blowers are a vital and integral part of your furnace. When it wears out or is damaged, your efficiency can drop drastically, costing you money. The US Stove Company knows that sometimes products wear out, and so their line of replacement parts are made with the highest quality. That's right, this replacement isn't any different from the original one on your US Stove.
***Replaces part number 80472***
Replacement Distribution Blower, part number 80472A. For units: 5500XLT, 5500M, 5510,5502,5520, 5600, 5700,6033, 6035, 6037, 6039, 6039HF, 6039I, 6041, 6041HF, APCI1406, APC1406, and 6041I.Learn More
This pipe is made from galvanized steel and designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 degree Fahrenheit HT chimney system such as wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal or gas. Outside diameter approximately 10". This Chimney Pipe Section is one of many top quality items in our Insulated Stove Pipe department.Learn More
5ft Propane Hose and Regulator Assembly connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20lb cylinder.
- Regulator with Restricted Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. and Hand Wheel x 3/8in Female Flare
- Connects low pressure portable propane appliances to a 20 lb. cylinder
- Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Hose material pressure tested to 600 psi
- Solid brass fittings
- AHAM certified output
- Longer lasting, still at 96-2/5-percent after 90 days
- Less energy consumption
- Superior product
- Great value
Shaker Grates help your coal or wood burn hotter and more efficiently. If your shaker grate frame is in need of replacement, however, your shaker grate won't be able to do its job well. This frame fits a variety of models.Shaker Grate frame for wood and coal furnaces, part number 40256. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557, 1557M, 22AF. Learn More