Shaker grates are pretty important. They help your coal burn properly and they keep the ash contained. This replacement coal grate is made from sturdy cast iron and measures 27 in. x 6-1/2 in. x 14-1/2 in. Designed to fit several units, this shaker grate is common and popular.
Shaker grate for Wondercoal circulators, part number 40101. For units: 2727, 2827, 2847, 2927, 2937, 3027, B2827, and B2350.Learn More
Quiet radiator oil heater, Stay cool built-in handle, Convenient cord storage, Automatic dial thermostat, Permanently sealed and never needs refueling, 360 degree swivel wheels for easy movement , 3 heat settings include 600, 900, 1500 watts, 5120 BTU's.
- Quiet radiator oil heater
- Stay cool built-in handle
- Convenient cord storage
- Automatic dial thermostat
- Permanently sealed and never needs refueling
- 360 degree swivel wheels for easy movement
- 3 heat settings include 600, 900, 1500 watts
- 5120 BTU's
- 13.5" X 9.25" X 24.5"
- Low Profile Silent Operation Heater
- Dual Wattage: 750/1500 Watts
- 3 Position Rotary Switch (*Off *Low *High)
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Heavy Gauge Heating Element for Silent Even Heating
- Mesh Grill Cover
- Power Indicator Light
- Metal Body
- Stay Cool High Impact End Panels
- Contemporary Design
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Safety Tip Over Cut-Off Switch
- No Assembly Required
- Dimensions: 30.0" L x 6.25" W x 10.75" H
Replacement Exhaust Blower, part number: 80473. For units: 5500M, 5500XLT, 5510, 5700, 6037, 6039, 6041, 6039HF, 6041HF, 6041I, and 6039I.
Exhaust blowers are important aspects to any US Stove product. Unfortunately, though, sometime they wear out. Using the right replacement parts is key, however, to ensure continued quality. This replacement blower is designed with the same quality as the original, and will keep your US Stove going.Learn More
Works with all Mighty Mule DC gate operators and narrow band transmitters (gray style). The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC swing gate operators. The AQ201-NB comes standard with all DC slide gate operators. Measures 2"H x 2-3/8"W x 15/16"D, with a 10" antenna and with 10' of Cable.Learn More
Through the Roof! is a clear roof repair sealant that provides a flexible, watertight seal to immediately stop leaks. It can be applied in standing water and freezing temperatures. Through the Roof! is ideal for any rooftop fixture and sticks to almost any surface.
- Stops and prevents roof leaks
- Expands and contracts with temperature changes
- Won't dry hard or crack
- Lasts 20 times longer than asphalt
- Excellent UV resistance
- Meets FHA requirements and ASTM C794
- Application Range: Surface temp of 0° to 120°F (-18° to 49°C)
- Service Range: -25° to 180°F (-34° to 82°C)
- Fully cured in 1-2 weeks
- Paintable after 1 week
Can be used to repair or seal:
- Galvanized metal and aluminum flashing
- PVC and ABS vent pipe
- Gutters and downspouts
- Ductwork and vents
- Chimneys, brick, block, mortar
- Shingles, shakes, tiles
- Asphalt roof cement, acrylic roof coatings
- Cement, slate, and other roof tiles
- And much, much more!
Product Storage and Cleanup:
- Clean tools and unwanted surface spills with mineral spirits
- Clean hands with citrus-based hand cleaners
- To store, wrap nozzle tightly with plastic wrap and a rubber band
Nobody likes being cold, right?
Mr. Heater certainly doesn't! Which is why they make quality heaters and like to keep you warm. This blue flame heater uses natural gas, can heat up to 600 square feet, and is nice and quiet. It's perfect for the bedroom, camper, porch, or cabin. You can sleep easy knowing this heater is quiet, safe, and hands-free. Once you turn it on you can set the temperature, and the automatic thermostat temperature control will maintain the desired setting. The heater also has an automatic low oxygen shut off system which makes it safe to use as well. Perfect for an enclosed porch, workshop, cabin or bedroom, this little heater is easily portable and lightweight. When the weather turns cold, this little heater can make you forget it's cold outside. When the seasons change, the heater is also small and lightweight enough to be easily stored.
- 20,000 BTU per hour
- For use with natural gas
- Heats up to 600 sq. ft.
- Blue flame burner for even convection heat
- Quiet integrated blower for gentle circulation of heated air
- Thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Dimensions: 19'w x 24"h x 8"d
- Net Weight: 28 lbs.
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
- Recreation Rooms
- Room Additions
- Enclosed Proches
- Supplemental Heating
Specifications BTU per Hour 20,000 Heating Area 600 sq. ft. Electricity Required No Weight 28 lbs. Model MHVFB20TBNG Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat Yes Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Natural Gas Heat Type Blue Flame High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Electronic Indoor Safe Yes
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Do not use for drinking water
- Length: 1.25"
- Width: 2.25"
- Height: 1"
This Dyna-Glo 18,000 BTU portable propane radiant cabinet heater is an ideal heating solution. The warm "sun-like" heat coupled with effortless mobility achieves heat that can be targeted wherever it is needed. Designed to hold a standard 20 lb. propane tank internally so the casters do all the work when re-positioning the unit. A built-in oxygen depletion sensor makes this an excellent candidate for well ventilated indoor construction or shop work.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)
- Piezo Ignition with Heat Controls
- 3 Plaque Heating System
- Front Safety Grill
- Side Carry Handles
- Locking Casters
Specifications Heater Type Radiant Fuel Type Propane Valve Output Settings 3 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 6,000/12,000/18,000 Ignition Type Piezo Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 600 Length (in.) 15.75 Width (in.) 14.95 Height (in.) 23.35 Weight (lbs.) 16.8 Output & Runtimes Based on Setting and Tank Size Settings Output / Runtimes 20 lb. Tank 40 lb. Tank 100 lb. Tank Low BTU Output 6,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 64.8 N/A N/A Medium BTU Output 12,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 32.4 N/A N/A High BTU Output 18,000 N/A N/A Operating Time (hrs) 21.6 N/A N/A