- Facilitates wood stove start-up on cold chimneys. No more smoke-filled rooms!
- Concealed electrical element.
- High-temp black paint to match stove pipe.
- Comes with heat-resistant powercord.
- Heat sensor to prevent power consumption when flue is already hot.
Wayne cast iron lawn sprinkler pump is built to give you many years of dependable pumping service. Designed to operate underground sprinkling systems, draw water from well, lake or ponds for watering, pool filling, or any other applications where high water volume is needed. Can be used as a portable sprinkler or water transfer pump. Pump should be installed in a basement, garage, tool shed or pump house.
- Continuous duty pump has single stage motor
- Self-priming pump
- Dual voltage available (115/230), factory wired for 230V with easy conversion switch
- High-efficiency square flange motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating
- Rugged cast iron pump housing
- Stainless steel shaft for durability
- Can supports up to 8-10 sprinkler heads at 100ft.
- Glass reinforced thermoplastic impeller and diffuser for corrosion-resistance
- Ceramic/carbon-faced seal for long life
- Easy access drain port
- Heavy-duty cast iron mounting brackets
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- UL and CSA listed
- Flow (GPH) - 9,000
- Max. PSI - 44
- Engine - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type - OHV
- Engine Displacement (cc) - 127
- Engine Speed (RPM) - 3,600
- Suction Port (in.) - 2
- Discharge Port (in.) - 2
- Max. Suction Lift (ft.) - 25
- Max. Total Head (ft.) - 100
- Self-Priming - Yes
- Solid Handling (in.) - 1/8
- Pump Housing - Glass-filled polyester
- Check Valve - EPDM rubber
- Seals - EPDM
- Impellers - Glass-filled polyester
- Volute - Glass-filled polyester
- Max. Fluid Temp. (deg.) - 200
- Start Type - Recoil
- Fuel Capacity (gal.) - 0.52
- Run Time - 45min. - 1hr.
- Low Oil Shutdown - No
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) - 21 x 17 x 15
- Manufacturer Warranty - NTE 1 year RA/Exchange Policy
- hip Weight - 44.0 lbs
ProCom brings you all the look and features of the high-end log lines with unsurpassed quality and unbeatable value. We cast our logs in concrete from real wood for amazing detail and we manufacture all of our own pilots and burners for quality assurance and safety. ProCom designs all its gas logs to the highest standards for innovation and technology.
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Minimum vent-free firebox dimensions required 13 in. H x 23 in. W x 13 in. D
- Fits most 32 in. vent-free fireboxs
- Some assembly required
- 2 gas options
- 30,000 BTU's
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature
- 7 hand painted concrete logs provide natural look
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Battery assisted piezo ignition
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
Dee Zee Cab Rack - Used in conjunction with the Dee Zee Cab Rack, the Rear Rack creates a full ladder rack for your truck. 100% aluminum construction provides non-rusting strength. Integrated channel system offers endless accessory possibilities. Installs easily by bolting into vehicles stake pockets.
- Cab Rack or Rear Pack
- Protects Rear Cab Area or Creates Ladder Tack
- 2.75" Octagonal Aluminum Tubing
- Complete Aluminum Construction
- Creates Ladder Rack Options If Used On Rear Of Truck
- Integrated Channel System
- Includes Set Of 2 Removable Tie Down Mounts
- Installs Into Existing Stake Pocket Holes
- Sold Individually - Rear Rack Only
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
This Wayne Cast Iron Sewage Pump has a 1/2 HP motor and a 2in. solids capacity. Great for residential or light commercial applications. Comes with a tethered float switch for automatic operation.
- Reinforced polycarbonate Vortex impeller with steel shafts prevents clogs
- Rugged cast iron volute for durability
- Residential and light commercial sewage pumping
- 2” Nylon pump
- EPA certified
- 7hp PowerEase engine with Low Oil Alert
- 154 gpm
- 115’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of polished Stainless Steel. 4" oval design provides a larger stepping surface. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 4" Oval Tube Steps
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty