- AirFlow: Low - 10100(low) to 18000(high)
- All metal housing and fan blades deliver pro grade durability
- Dual ball bearing and belt drive for quiet operation
- 9" Wheels for easy portability
- Ergonomic injection molded plastic cord wrap and handle
- OSHA complaint grills
- Assembled in the USA
- 2” Nylon pump
- EPA certified
- 5hp Honda engine GC160
- 154 gpm
- 115’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
Beagle and Bird Dog Boxes are made of all aluminum construction. Unlike our competitors, our dog boxes are made starting with a strong aluminum framework of 1" x 1.5" aluminum with open bar spacing on the front and sides. We then add .063 thick diamond plate to finish the top and close the back. The center divider is made from textured aluminum on a welded frame. The door latches are designed so that you can add your own padlock to keep your dogs safe.
This dog box will fit full size trucks, most small pickup trucks, SUV's, and some ATV's.
- Outside Dimensions: 48" wide x 48" deep x 24" tall
- Double Door
- No Floor
- With Divider
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance. Cast iron pedestal and solid 316 stainless steel shaft.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 24# SE1-1/2AL CSS C 2" 1 1750 24# SE2CL CSS E 2" 2 3450 24# SE2EL CSS F 2" 5 3450 24# SE2FL CSS H 2" 3 3450 24# SE2HL CSS I 2" 7.5 3450 24# SE2IL CSS J 2" 5 3450 24# SE2JL CSS L 3" 5 3450 24# SE3LL CSS
- 2” water pump
- EPA certified
- 5hp Honda GC160 engine
- 158 gpm
- 82’ total lift
- 26’ suction lift
This Forced Draft Conversion Kit #253 can be added to our current furnace models #521FB or #621 and many previous models. This is an upgrade to the standard Automatic Damper Control on those models.
Forced Draft has a number of advantages: Improved fire starting, overcoming poor drafting chimney issues along with the added convenience of being able to control the temperature in your living room without having to go to the furnace and adjust the Automatic Damper Control.
This Kit includes (1) 50-cfm draft blower, transformer relay, fan controls, junction box, wall thermostat and necessary wiring (low voltage wiring to wall thermostat not included) and a step by step instruction manual.
- 1-50-cfm Draft Blower with sealed Ball Bearings
- 1-Low Voltage Wall Thermostat by Honeywell
- 1-Junction Box
- 1-Adjustable Fan Control by Honeywell
- Conduit, wiring and connectors
- Step by Step Installation instructions
The North Storm Air Wave Cooler turns any room in the house to a cool and relaxing environment. The Air Wave Cooler is a portable evaporative cooler uses water for cooling and the same amount of energy as 2 light bulbs. This Air Wave Cooler is extremely eco-friendly!
- This color is modern, casual and white
- Wattage: 170 Watts
- Adjustable Speed Control
- Automatic Shut off
- Dimensions: 17" W 22" D 44" H
- 600CFM 300+ sq/ft of cooling
- 4winds speeds directional louvers
- 200w 120 VAC 8 gallons capacity with permanent water hook up option
- Remote control
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Dee Zee Brite-Tread Running Boards - Get a step up into your vehicle while adding styling and protection. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Raised tread surface provides secure footing as you enter and exit. Sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your boards strong. Cab Section Only (matching bed section may be available). Custom Fit - some drilling may be required.
- Brite-Tread Running Boards
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Diamond Plate Texture Provides Excellent Footing
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The Rancher is an all cast iron cooking range that will burn either wood or coal. Its large flare-top with four lift-out cook lids will facilitate several pots and pans at one time. Designed from the stoves of yesteryear, The Rancher is a fully functioning cook stove as well as heating appliance. It's sure to add classic appeal to any room and is perfect for hunting cabins and lodges.
NOTE:Not permitted in WA, OR, UT, or CA.
- Features a cast iron shaker grate and large ash pan for easy ash removal
- Lower spin-draft controls air intake
- 8 in. lift-out cook lids allow for top loading
- Stove will burn either wood or bituminous coal
- Convenient ash door and tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Uses standard round 6 in. stove pipe
- BTU rating: 60,000
- No electricity needed
- Adds a nostalgic look to any home or cabin
- Easy assembly
Specs Adjustable Thermostat No Assembled Depth (in.) 20 in Assembled Width (in.) 24 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Firebox depth (in.) 22" Firebox width (in.) 10" Mount type Freestanding Product Height (in.) 28" Product Width (in.) 24" Area Heated (Sq. Ft.) 1,000v Product Depth (in.) 20