Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
This shaker grate works as both the front and back grate.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. Specifically, it covers the blowers and allows for easy connection to the existing HVAC return duct work or to newly installed ducting. It comes with an integrated slot for a 16-Inch by 20-Inch air filter. Made of durable Galvanized steel, the UFB908 will provide years of trouble free service. For units: 1300, 1537G, 1602, 1802, 24AF, 1400, 1500, 1557M, 1602M, 24A, and 30A.
** Replaces parts: 11RKL, 11RKS, 24CRM.**
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
The latest evolution in powerful and portable heat is here! BIG Buddy from Enerco/Mr. Heater now takes portable heat to another level --- 18,000 BTU/HR with the capacity to heat up to 400 square feet of space for up to 220 hours (on low position). Recommended using 2 propane tanks to achieve 18,000 BTU's and run at optimum level.
- Ergonomic Easy-Carry Handle
- Low Oxygen Shutoff Pilot Safety System For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Blower Fan Power On/Off Switch
- Uses optional A/C Adapter Or 4 D-Cell Batteries To Power Blower Fan
- Large 4-Position Heat Level Control Knob With Built-In Piezo Starter
- Integrated Hot Air Blower Venting System
- Attached Swing-Open Doors with Swivel-Out Mount For Easy Cylinder Installation
- Porcelain Coated Reflector For Extended Life
- Dual Ceramic Burner Tiles With Shock Absorbing Floating Insulation
- High-Temperature Coated Safety Wire Guard
- Non-Skid Surface Pads For Extra Stability
- Key Shaped Rear Mounting Holes For Wall Mounting
- Built-In Tip Over Shutoff Switch
- CSA Certified For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS AND CANADA
Heavy-duty cast-iron for increased durability. The cast iron barrel stove kits by United States Stove Company are an affordable alternative for economical heat required in small places like a garage, cabin, or ski lodge. All components are made from sturdy cast iron and are easily adapted to a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum by any handyman or do-it-yourselfer. Round 6" flue. Barrel Not Included.Learn More