This DAKA Furnace burns wood or soft coal (with the addition of coal grate kit, not included) to produce up to 105,000 BTU to heat your entire home or shop. Built to last, this furnace features a fire box constructed of 3/16in. thick steel plating, firebrick lining and a heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle. Infinitely-adjustable heat settings provide convenient heat control. The high-quality Dayton blower features a 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings for trouble-free performance. There are also two 8in. warm air outlets on top of unit.
- Single blower cold air return filter box
- 13 Firebricks
- Cast iron grate
- Fan control
- 4in. junction box with wiring for blower and fan control
- Auto Damper control
- Cast iron fire door with gasket
- Ash pan assembly with gasket
- Instruction/assembly manual
- 3/16in. thick steel plating
- Firebrick lining
- Heavy-duty cast iron fire door with an easy-to-operate handle
- Infinitely-adjustable heat settings
- High-quality Dayton blower with 1/10 HP permanent split capacitor motor and sealed ball bearings
- Two 8in. warm air outlets on top
- Firebox is 18in.H
- To burn coal, furnace requires Soft Coal Shaker Grate Kit (not included)
- Not for sale in California and Washington
- Not to be installed in mobile homes
- Manual with 'Best Burn Practices' (see attached) included with each furnace
- Each furnace includes a Digital Moisture meter (batteries included) for measuring moisture of wood
Specifications Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,600 Mobile Home Approved No BTU 42,000 to 105,000 Blower Included Yes Blower 550 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 120V, AC 15 amps Heat Settings Infinitely adjustable Thermostat Included Yes Igniter None Full Load Run time (Hours) up to 10 Fuel Type Wood/Coal Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 22 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 11 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in. 14 X 22 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 18 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 32.5 Clearance from Corner (in.) 32.5 EPA Exempt Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 40 1/2 x 44 EPA Certified No
The BEC95 is a high performance wood circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- This is a WOOD burning stove ONLY!!!
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electric, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electricity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch EPA exempt
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Flue collar size: 6"
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Capacities Amounts Fuel Wood Heating Capacity Up to 1,900 Sq. Ft. Log Length 24" BTUs Up to 110,000 Depth w/blower 26" Depth w/o blower 21.25" Width 33.5" Height 34.25"
The CW2500 is a high efficiency, EPA certified wood insert. With its standard blower and large fire viewing area, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house.
Specifications: Dimensions 21 1/8" D x 27 3/4"W x 21 5/8"H Maximum log length 20" Door opening dimensions 19" W x 8 1/4"H Type of Door Single, glass with cast iron frame (16 1/2" x 9" USA standard (safety) UL 1482 Maximum output - EPA test wood 57,800 Maximum output - seasoned cord wood 65,000 Type of Fuel Wood Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) 500 - 1,800 Steel thickness (top) 3/16" Optimum efficiency 76% Recommended chimney diameter 6" Warranty Limited 5 years
NOTE: Requires the addition of faceplate AC04000: SKU 21013177
The Vogelzang Heartwood Wood-Burning Heater is a handsome, high-performance cabinet wood stove that efficiently circulates heat within your home. A bimetal thermostat controls combustion for constant-level heat radiation.
Firebrick-lined firebox with cast iron grate accepts 23in. logs. One load burns up to 5 hours. Lift top reveals two burners for fry pan or tea kettle.Features include a large gasketed cast iron 13in. x 11in. feed-door, gasketed cast iron ash-door with spin draft and a large ash tray for easy ash removal. Uses 6in. flue. Safety tested to UL 1482. Optional blower Item# 173605 sold separately.
This item is not for sale in the state of California and Washington. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Lift-top exposes 2 cook lids
- Powder-coat finish for durability
- Firebrick lining for long life
- Bimetal thermostat regulates draft
- Large cast iron door for easy loading
- Separate ash door
- Large ash pan for convenient clean out
- Thermostatically controlled damper for even heat
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,000 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 150,000 Blower Included No Thermostat Included Yes Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 5 Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 23 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 13 x 11 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 24 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 20 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 34 Clearance from Corner (in.) 24 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 32 x 20 x 34
When hunting one needs to stay invisible, be able to see in all directions, and have a full range of motion to shoot with a bow, crossbow or gun. This Steel Hunting blind not only gives you 360 degrees of viewing and shooting, it will also keep you out of the elements. The tall vertical windows gives even a 6 foot tall hunter the ability to shoot a bow or gun without issues.
- HDG Steel – Hot dip galvanized steel coating for added corrosion protection
- Camouflage print to blend in with surroundings
- Extra tall 80” wall height with 86” peak for extra head room and bow hunting
- 360 degree view with openings on all sides
- 36” x 11” and 9.5” x 13” window openings with sliding doors
- Swing door for easy access
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number HUS66 Square Feet 35.3' Assembled Interior Dimensions 71.3" W x 71.3" D x 85.6" H Assembled Exterior Dimensions 76.3" W x 76.3" D x 87.8" H Wall Height 80" Door Opening 29.3" W x 77.8" H
Self-priming centrifugal, glass reinforced Noryl construction, stainless steel internal and external fasteners, EPDM O-rings, integral Noryl shaft sleeve, dual 1-1/2" female and 2" male threaded suction and discharge connections, built-in polypropylene basket strainer, close-coupled to an electric motor, mounted on polypropylene baseplate.
THREE PHASE 230/460 VOLT, 3450 RPM, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP Volt Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2AL D.5C B 1-1/2" / 2" 0.75 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2BL D.75C C 1-1/2" / 2" 1 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2CL D1.0C D 1-1/2" / 2" 1.5 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2DL D1.5C E 1-1/2" / 2" 2 1 GNOK 1-1/2/2EL D2.0C
The AGDV20 direct vent gas heater requires NO electricity. With up to 17,000 BTU’s per hour, it is designed to heat a space up to 500 Sq. Ft. This unit mounts on any outside wall for direct venting. The matchless piezo ignition makes lighting easy. The automatic shutoff and thermocouple safety valve makes this unit safe in any room in your home. The built-in thermostat with one dial control makes using this unit easy.
Includes all Direct Vent pipe for Typical Installation. Also includes Wall thimbles.
Approved for use in mobile or modular homes
Approved for sale in WA and CA
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 81% efficiency rating with emission at 5.1 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family or mobile home use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,200 sq ft.
- EPA Certified
- Mobile Home Approved
- 81% Efficiency
- Blower Included
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
THREE PHASE, 230/460 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL H.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL H1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL D2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL D3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL D5.0C L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL D5.0C
The Durango™ by Vogelzang is a no-nonsense, hard-working plate steel heating unit designed specifically to produce a hotter fire for longer periods of time with exceptionally low emissions. Higher levels of performance come from Turbo Burn™ technology which delivers air through cross-drilled reburn tubes in the top of the airtight firebox, resulting in more complete combustion.
This produces a hotter fire while extending the burn time up to 12 hours! Fan circulates warm air throughout room. Meets stringent emission performance standards for the state of Washington.
- Heavy-gauge 3/16in. steel plate stove
- Turbo Burn™ technology
- Produces a hotter fire for longer periods of time with extremely low emissions
- Delivers secondary air to top of firebox for more complete combustion
- Large 2.2 cu. ft. brick-lined firebox
- Cast iron gasketed feed door
- Over 75% efficient
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
- Not for installation in mobile or manufactured homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,500 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 73,790 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 100 Heat Settings 1 Thermostat included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) 12 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 26 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 12 x 9 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 13 1/2 x 27 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 22 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 11 Clearance from Corner (in.) 13 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 17 1/2 x 34 x 26