- 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters
- Filters airborne allergens like dust, dirt, pollen
- Reduces dust on surfaces, countertops, and furniture
- Reduces build of of dirt and dust in air ducts
- Maintain effectiveness of Heat/Air Unit
- Last up to 3 Months
- Merv 7 Rating
- Galvanized malleable reducing coupling
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Connects 1-1/2" pipe to 1" pipe
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 5/16"-18 x 72"
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 7/16" x 36"
- Minimum Diameter: 2.18"
- Maximum Diameter: 2.50"
- Stainless Steel band, bolt and saddle resist rust, chemicals and corrosion
- Clamp rated to 75" lbs. (applied torque)
- Saddle creates uniform sealing pressure around coupling shank
- Carbon steel locking nut with nylon insert eliminates nut and bolt sizing
- Four spot welds on each end of clamp for extra strength.