- Strong, High-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads
- Stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Has good knot retention
- Abrasion resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Flexible, Spliceable
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 133 lbs.
- Used for General use, Marine, Industry, Farm and Home
- Sliding latch bar works like a heavy-duty barrel bolt plus deadbolt
- Operates with thumb latch when in unsecured position
- For use on inswinging or outswinging gates
- Bolt can be padlocked
- Has 3 inch Bar and 10-3/8 inch Handle
- Fits gate up to 3” thick
- Packed with screws
- Satin black
Color coordinated to naturally blend with outdoor settings Durable vinyl jacket resists moisture - abrasion - and prolonged exposure to sunlight UL listed-meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use Green color to blend with grass 16/3 wire gauge/conductor SJTW wire type Three conductor 125 volt rating 13 amps 40
- Green vinyl jacket, resists oil, grease, moisture, and abrasion
- 3-conductor, 16-gauge wire, 13-amp rating
- Medium duty, small drill, jig saw, and sump pump
- Heavy-duty molded on plug ends with strain relief
- UL listed and meets OSHA specifications
- Size 5" x 2" steel case, 5/8" square die-cast bolt.
- Bolt length 6" overall.
- The lever to raise bolt has positive action.
- Bolt is held in place when raised by an oil-tempered steel friction spring.
- Complete with floor plate and screws
- Zinc finish
- For wood or metal screen, storm doors & other lightweight doors
- Adjusts easily by rotating the tube to increase or decrease door closing power
- Offers smooth, no bounce operation
- Comes with screws
- Aluminum tube and steel rod construction
- Aluminum Finish
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use