This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
- AHAM certified output
- Longer lasting, still at 96-2/5-percent after 90 days
- Less energy consumption
- Superior product
- Great value
Propane Low Pressure Regulator is most commonly used on low pressure appliances that are up to 140,000 BTUs.
- For use with propane gas
- 1/4in Female Pipe Thread - Inlet x 3/8in Female Pipe Thread - Outlet
- Use with low pressure appliances
- Zinc construction
- Use up to 140,000 BTUs
- Precision milled inlets
It’s simple - it’s all in the paper. Our wicks contain more paper than the competition. The quality of our paper has greater absorbency, lasts longer, and requires less energy to provide the same amount of humidification as the competition. Each Super Wick is made right here in the USA under our high quality control standards.
- AHAM certified output
- High output, long-lasting
- Superior workmanship and quality components
- Lasts a full season depending on water quality
- Traps and retains mineral deposits to ensure cleaner air
- Use only original Essick Air wicks for optimal performance of your humidifier
- Does not include frame
- Use with Essick Air models EP9 500; EP9 700; EP9R 500 and 821 000
For use with Submersible Sump Pump models: CDU790, CDU800, CDU980, SPF33, SPF50 and SSPF50.
- 90 Day Warranty
This HVLP Thick Material Needle Kit from Campbell Hausfeld is just the thing to have on hand for your airless spray gun needs. It should be used for textured coatings. This Turbine HVLP needle kit is to be used only with CH HVLP turbine spray guns with the round logo embossed in the handle. There is a 90 day limited warranty on this needle.
- Turbine HVLP needle kit is to be used with textured coatings
- Use only CH HVLP turbine spray guns with round logo embossed in the handle