- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Do not use for drinking water
- Length: 1.5"
- Width: 2.25"
- Height: 2"
- Clear braided w/nylon reinforcement.
- Recommended use: Air, chemicals, drainage, or water.
- 3/8" Inner Diameter x .549" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #0, 2-7/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More