Rope Caulk is putty in a roll. It can be applied around the edges of windows to reduce uncontrolled air infiltration and exfiltration, help reduce moisture condensation, and to seal against dust, dirt, and insects. It is installed by simply pressing it into place with your fingers. Easily applied, self adhering, yet easy to remove. Rope caulk is an especially good option for apartment residents. One roll consists of 35 linear feet of caulking cord, which is generally suitable for sealing 2 average-sized windows. The color is gray.
- Seals cracks weather-tight
- Indoor/outdoor use
Sold By The Foot
- 5/8-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 325-Pound
- Red/White color, solid braid polypropylene
- Also known as Lead Line or Derby Rope
- Soft and pliable, resistant to abrasion, has good retention, low stretch
- A favorite of equestrians, uses includes halter and lead ropes and other farm and home applications
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Galvanized malleable 90 degree street elbow
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- 5 per pack
- Holds up to 1 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: #114, 1"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
It's Fat! Our Fatwood Firestarter is hand-split from the stumps of pine trees, which are "fat" with dense concentrations of quick-burning pitch. This organic, 100% natural resin ignites immediately from one match to provide an intense, sustained flame more easily than other methods.
It's Simple! Just two 8" sticks and one match are all that's needed to get your fire going - saving you both time and money. Say goodbye to piles of kindling, harsh chemicals, crumpled newspaper, firestarter gimmicks, and wasted matches.
It's Clean! Fatwood Firestarters don't use harsh chemicals or toxic additives. Because they're a product from nature, Fatwood Firestarters create a non-toxic, cleaner-burning fire and are safer to use.
It's Versatile! Fatwood Firestarters can be used for fireplaces, barbecues, campfires, and wood, coal, or pellet fuel stoves.
It's Environmentally Friendly Fatwood only uses non-endangered pine species from forests that maintain substainable yield forestry practices. Fatwood Firestarters are a positive by-product of the lumber industry, because they are made from the stumps that are left behind after trees are cut.Learn More