- Chain Repair Lap Link
- For use in connecting low carbon chain of equal or lower working limits
- Can Be Closed By Using A Hammer Or Vise To Squeeze The Open Ends Together,
- Link must be closed before using
- Cold forged rolled steel
- Zinc plated
- Maximum Load Of The Lap Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 400 LB Maximum Load
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Made of steel.
- Size: 1/4" x 36"
Regular Price: $1.49
Special Price: $0.99For heating and cooling. Redirects air for added comfort. For floor and side wall registers. Saves energy. Adjustable from 10" to 14" width. 2 3 4" H. x 3 1 2" D. Strong permanent magnets keep deflector in place. Learn More
Refractory Brick (Pack of 9)
- Fits most wood stove brands
Duck Brand slide tight faucet cover insulates and protects faucets from cold weather. Thick styrofoam cover is easy to assemble and use! Just place compressible foam seal around the spout of the outdoor faucet, push the button and slide tight to the base of the faucet lever.Learn More